Chelsea 1-0 Man United

Jase

Man of the Match  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Redcafe fury at our win is sweet enough.

We played scrappy in the first half, but we grew into the game and played fairly well, considering our lack of pace. That was how they bossed us imo, physicality (Fellaini + Rooney) in midfield, pace on the wings. Nightmare for our defenders/midfield.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commentators saying it was an "admirable performance", almost couldn't believe it! I thought we were anti football Chelsea?

Great win nonetheless. Hazard is just a class above. We are so close!

How awkward is Fellaini though?

Drogba motm.

He might of had easy day against the likes of mcnair, nonetheless it was a breathe of fresh air watching him play today. Won a lot of aerials, held the ball up decently and pressed to a degree.

Hazard is making the case for english media to have no choice but to give him POTY and Y POTY

so where are the cunts now? where is the guy who wanted to throw jose into the dirt (LEIF), or a bunch of fucking moaners.

what a performance. emaculate. pragmatic. perfect.

courtois- nothing to do whatsoever.

iva - was left alone and stranded against young and shaw. but a good match when 1v1.

GC - that block off falcao. when we play deep, he is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT - that block off ADM. that steal off falcao. CLL

azpi - brilliant game. kept mata in his pocket.

zouma - very poor first half. needed to show some sense except for blindly man marking fellaini. but good 2nd half.

matic- saved our asses in the first half. was left stranded worked absolutely amazing. that thru ball to DD.

oscar - good game from him. great assist, absolute moment of quality.

cesc - still not his best, but worked real hard for the team.

DD - he might have lost his pace, but he still has a massive heart!!!! worked his socks off. good one touch link up too.

we gave them the ball and they didn't do much from it - which is why we kept giving it.

I don't see a problem with this approach, it worked well and people will be moaning (when don't they?) about the possession stat, but when you don't allow the opposition to do much with the possession what's the big sin with giving it, even if we play at home.

We have a thin bench now, thiner than ever, we don't have the best striker option to lead our attack, why not? With all that possession they only had 2 shots on target - the same as us. Yes, the Rooney and the Falcao chances were close, but well, they weren't goals and we also had two very close chances with Hazard and Drogba. De Gea should have been sent off, we should have won easily if we had a better striker and we're leading the league by TEN points. Win the next two and we're mathematically champions. I really don't know why people complain so much. We could play better, but the players are tired, there's a lot of pressure (because they know better than anyone that they're far, far away from their best showed this season) and we don't have options. So why not just be happy we're about to be champions? There hasn't been half the praise around the time we were destroying the league in the first half of the season than there's moaning now. I agree with mild criticism about players' performances, about some of Mourinho's choices, but the problem with the criticism is that feels overboard.

You approach all games in the smartest way, regardless of where, against who. We may have not approached in the smartest of all, but it was a smart approach either way. I NEVER for one minute, felt like United would win today. Do people that complain so much about the way we played felt like that? Because I'm trying hard to feel it, but I just can't.

Great observations. I think once we are champions mathematically, JM will let go off the reins and the last three games will be very entertaining. lol