Jase

Man of the Match  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u dont need to treat him as god to not abuse him. give him the bloody respect he deserves and commands to be the manager of the team which is 10 points ahead of the chasing pack.

and i would not hear anyone abuse my manager, even if it means getting on the wrong side of 1000s like u.

He will always get respect for what he has done and that is never going to change whether 100s or 1000s like u come and go ... But no one will keep stretching what is in the past, I mentioned that before as well that we arent Arsenal or Liverpool to keep dwelling in the past ... in the present this Chelsea team is capable for much more thing and has a great future if we take it forward in the right away whether Jose stays or go ...

Anyways ... didnt wanted to get into an argument ... I m happy for today, glad that we got 3 points, proved wrong for the day, still happy ... will continue this debate so other time ... Peace!

LVG's post match interview shows what kind of prick he is. The United fans actually thought they had a chance LOL!

Imagine, just imagine, for a second, that Jose had given that interview. Can you picture the outrage and indignancy of the media at such a disrespectful and classless interview and manner of treating the reporter?!

Imagine, just imagine, for a second, that Jose had given that interview. Can you picture the outrage and indignancy of the media at such a disrespectful and classless interview and manner of treating the reporter?!

Not to mention if our player tried to dive last minute. Would have been all over every sports website.

We beat the league, the FA and the media in one season. Brilliant stuff.

Mike Dean usually hates us so despite it not being a penalty I was sure he would give them one, easy opportunity for him to screw us out of the points. I couldn't believe it like 95 mins they were getting a penalty. I was simply amazed when he rightfully booked him for diving.

Anyone got a clip of LVG interview? Did he hit the camera?