Chelsea 1-0 Man United

Jase

Man of the Match  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Can someone please explain what's happening here, I tired to look for an actual clip of this online and can only find him speaking no hitting camera, what was it on? Anyone got a proper clip? What was said?

I don't know what happened to make him react like that, but it's a very old clip. He was still managing AZ back then.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please explain what's happening here, I tired to look for an actual clip of this online and can only find him speaking no hitting camera, what was it on? Anyone got a proper clip? What was said?

That happened after Van Gaal's AZ lost 1-2 against Vitesse in 2009.

Just saw thew Van Gaal interview and had a chuckle to myself. Why? Because I just saw an experienced manager who knew he had just been ass-raped by Mourinho. Utd came as the team of the moment and Chelsea were (allegedly) limping towards the finish line and Van Gaal was going to wield a body blow to our title hopes. And what happens? Mourinho totally out-tacticed him, drawing him into his web and spanked him.

He actually looked like a bloke that lost everything at find-the-queen, and was then asked was he happy :wank2:

Just saw thew Van Gaal interview and had a chuckle to myself. Why? Because I just saw an experienced manager who knew he had just been ass-raped by Mourinho. Utd came as the team of the moment and Chelsea were (allegedly) limping towards the finish line and Van Gaal was going to wield a body blow to our title hopes. And what happens? Mourinho totally out-tacticed him, drawing him into his web and spanked him.

He actually looked like a bloke that lost everything at find-the-queen, and was then asked was he happy :wank2:

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] everyone gets Mourinho'd at some point.

I disagree with that, we were absolutely desperate in Barca and it took something beyond the realms of football to get us back into the game when we were down.

It was different this match simply because we dealt with them much more comfortably and were actually much more dangerous than them despite less possession. This wasn't the case with Barca where it was much more desperation and willpower to just see us through.

I was actually referring to the home game and not the return leg. Same tactics, same result.