Tattoos

DH1988

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after some consideration about what I've always wanted, your tips about the placement and the kind of design I like, I made a decision.
I'll make a cherry tree with a tiger, starting on the hip/back, going through the side and up and finishing near the breast.
I've seen a lot of people doing the opposite, starting in the hip (front) going through the side and ending in the ribs in the back, but I prefer the other way.

Something like this but instead of starting in the front, it'll start in the back (and I want the tree to be designed in a completely different way, the colors are too blunt here and the trace too obvious, I really want something subtle and it'll be slimmer too as I don't want half of my body covered in ink)

beb4d722467700c981f4b04649d83cff.jpg

now I have to find a good artist, get the design done and sell my kidney to pay as tattoos are expensive as hell in Brazil, lol
Thank you all! Love you!

Well, after some consideration about what I've always wanted, your tips about the placement and the kind of design I like, I made a decision.

I'll make a cherry tree with a tiger, starting on the hip/back, going through the side and up and finishing near the breast.

I've seen a lot of people doing the opposite, starting in the hip (front) going through the side and ending in the ribs in the back, but I prefer the other way.

Something like this but instead of starting in the front, it'll start in the back (and I want the tree to be designed in a completely different way, the colors are too blunt here and the trace too obvious, I really want something subtle and it'll be slimmer too as I don't want half of my body covered in ink)

now I have to find a good artist, get the design done and sell my kidney to pay as tattoos are expensive as hell in Brazil, lol

Thank you all! Love you!

The design looks awesome :) , i bet it´s going to look great in you, good luck Barbara and enjoy it, i hope all goes well. beijo.

Thank you all! Love you!

Sounds like it'll be awesome! It's gonna hurt like hell but it's totally worth it if you want it!

Got mine done a couple of years ago. The saying may seem lame, but it has a lot of meaning to me and my family.

Soon after, I got a tattoo of the Chicago flag on the inside of my right arm.

I'm planning on making a half-sleeve out of my right arm when I graduate college.

post-12294-0-08780700-1438707758_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all! Love you!

that's really pretty.Ouchy but be worth it when it's done.

Not got one don't think I could.I'm a wimp and probably think hmmm should've got something different afters lol

• 6 months later...

A week ago i get my first tattoo done, it's on my right foot. The artist told me that feet tattoo hurts but jeez, it was awful :D It took 3 hours but it still unfinished bc it's pretty large, detailful and colorful. The last few days have been awful, removing my shoes is a torture. In four weeks it's gonna be finished, can't wait it!

13 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

A week ago i get my first tattoo done, it's on my right foot. The artist told me that feet tattoo hurts but jeez, it was awful :D It took 3 hours but it still unfinished bc it's pretty large, detailful and colorful. The last few days have been awful, removing my shoes is a torture. In four weeks it's gonna be finished, can't wait it!

what is the tattoo of?