• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

5b15869f07d3e56e2c8710fac0b04cb4.jpg

61e983f8e05490cec7776c764e036244.jpg

My tattoo on bottom, my uncles tattoo on top. Used to always make fun of him for it, but it was one of those things that reminded me of him. My way of remembering him.

That's cool man :).

My most recent tattoo was to remember my gramps, those kinds of ones are the best.

Probably need to put pictures of my tattoos on here but to be honest they look pathetic and small fry compared to the other monsters i've seen over the last few pages!!!

My tattoo on bottom, my uncles tattoo on top. Used to always make fun of him for it, but it was one of those things that reminded me of him. My way of remembering him.

Very nice gesture. Why did he get a ladybug tattoo? What did it mean to him?

That's cool man :).

My most recent tattoo was to remember my gramps, those kinds of ones are the best.

Probably need to put pictures of my tattoos on here but to be honest they look pathetic and small fry compared to the other monsters i've seen over the last few pages!!!

They are the best. You should put it, all the ones I have put were done by my same uncle.

Very nice gesture. Why did he get a ladybug tattoo? What did it mean to him?

It didn't mean a thing to him haha. He was bored one day and did it on his wrist himself. It just reminds me of him and how I used to give him so much crap for it. He would just laugh, but he liked it. Now i have the same thing.

Been thinking about getting one for whole right arm, but I will wait for something special.

Im not realy scared about pain, but more about fact it will be on me for rest of my life. So it better be something with meaning.

• 1 month later...

I decided to do a tattoo - actually have always wanted but I'm absolutely terrified of nails, needles and stuff.
Anyway, I can't decide, neither the placement or the drawing. Any tips?

Either way this is my options.

Lower back, but I don't know how high or low. Which placement looks better on girls? Keep in my mind it will be a vertical one, regardless of which drawing I end up deciding for.
A very low

lower_back_tattoo_picture_prev_1.jpg

B half way down
lower-back-tattoo-design-for-girls.jpg

C a bit higher, though not higher than the waist
tattoos-designs-for-women-lower-back.jpg

Drawing options are

1) Chinese dragon
chinese-dragon-tattoo-back-girl-20150702

2) Tiger
love-this-tiger-tattoo-138889806448gkn.j

3) Lion (blue)
529132_400582553294757_100000290472575_1

4) cherry tree
64c0319436d58dc68b9a5567f089e802.jpg

5) birds
feather-turning-into-birds-tattoo-feathe

You guys help me, I might end up with two, one in the lower back and another in the lower hip (front), but for now I'll start with the back. I don't know how to decide, this is how lost I am, lol

I decided to do a tattoo - actually have always wanted but I'm absolutely terrified of nails, needles and stuff.

Lower back, but I don't know how high or low. Which placement looks better on girls? Keep in my mind it will be a vertical one, regardless of which drawing I end up deciding for.

A very low

B half way down

Drawing options are

1) Chinese dragon

2) Tiger

3) Lion (blue)

4) cherry tree

5) birds

You guys help me, I might end up with two, one in the lower back and another in the lower hip (front), but for now I'll start with the back. I don't know how to decide, this is how lost I am, lol

For me .... I love the birds. On the shoulder is ok, but on the side of you body (Ribs) going through to the curves of your breasts just makes me weak. Incredibly sexy. But it is a very personal choice. The ones on the back (lower or even higher) i think don't have any finesse for me personally. Its been done too many times. So many, some named them tramp stamps. No go there B. My five cents from how a guy would view it on a lady.

Finesse is key. Plus a good tattoo artist of course. Cheers !

A very low

B half way down

Drawing options are

1) Chinese dragon

2) Tiger

3) Lion (blue)

4) cherry tree

5) birds

Lower back is sooooooo wrong. Don't know about Brazil, but in Europe that is a slut's signature.

Go for something original, delicate, feminine. And colored. I for one love a colored tattoo on a girl's shoulder.

Lower back is sooooooo wrong. Don't know about Brazil, but in Europe that is a slut's signature.

Go for something original, delicate, feminine. And colored. I for one love a colored tattoo on a girl's shoulder.

Europe and USA

Commonly known as the tramp stamp. Don't do it Barbara

A very low

B half way down

Drawing options are

1) Chinese dragon

2) Tiger

3) Lion (blue)

4) cherry tree

5) birds

Hi Barbara, if you really want a tatoo, i think you could do a dragon or birds tatoo on the back of the shoulder or a cherry tree tatoo on the lower hip, maybe front or back, i think it will look good on you, you can try one tatto first and see how it goes and then try another one if you enjoy the first one, that´s my opinion, but it´s your choice, plan it very well, once it´s done there is no turning back, good luck and all the best :)

All of you guys, thanks a lot for the tips. Those aren't the design of course, just the theme. As for the placement I'd love to do the side ribs (no breast) but they say is a very painful spot, so not a chance. As I said it'll be a vertical design whatever figure I decide, so even if I start around my lower back it'll go way up, but I must admit I never heard this tramp stamp thing. I want something subtle, with some finesse as Tom said, reason why I don't want it in a spot that is obvious or on full show all the time.

I think I've got some nice ideas by you (still waiting Iseah output) and when I get it done, I'll post pics.

Thanks a lot

All of you guys, thanks a lot for the tips. Those aren't the design of course, just the theme. As for the placement I'd love to do the side ribs (no breast) but they say is a very painful spot, so not a chance. As I said it'll be a vertical design whatever figure I decide, so even if I start around my lower back it'll go way up, but I must admit I never heard this tramp stamp thing. I want something subtle, with some finesse as Tom said, reason why I don't want it in a spot that is obvious or on full show all the time.

I think I've got some nice ideas by you (still waiting Iseah output) and when I get it done, I'll post pics.

Thanks a lot

Don't get lower back. It can start there but have it come up. birds are nice, starting from the waist up. Or upper back with birds, actually, cherry trees would look nice. Kinda like in the picture, starting low but coming up.

At the end of the day it's your body and do what you like the BEST!