Man United v Chelsea

Jase

I reeeeeeally hope Costa will be fit for this game! No fucking false nine for us, that kind of shit is for Barcelona only, and I absolutely hate it.

Last seasons game, Mou played with Schürrle up front, hope that doesn't happen again.

I reckon we will bash them. 0-3.

I would put up with Remy but no Drogba please... I really respect him but we shoudn't start a game like that with him.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to crush ManU so their fans learn to respect the opposition again. I believe Costa will play. Van Gaal isn't a great manager - at his time at Bayern, he accomplished to turn the board and almost the complete squad against him. His manhandling is a mess and he is an arrogant twat who has been comfortably overtaken by his former apprentice.

His tactics are hard to get for the players and often fail. There was a collective relief in Munich when van Gaal was sacked. You could feel how the dark clouds over Munich disappeared. People are rating his tenure at Manchester higher than Moyes but forget which huge load of money van Gaal has spent.

Damn, he almost got Barcelona relegated. At the World Cup, they had a good game against Spain. Spain was not good though, they also lost to Chile. Netherlands were lucky to beat Mexico, Mexico were the deserved winners. And Netherlands advanced into the semifinal by penalty shootout. Van Gaal is no world class manager for me.

Isn't Remy going to be injured for this match?

In a match against Man U, I would play Drogba over Remy :)

Mourinho said Costa and Remy will be both unavailable but we can never know if he's lying.

Remy is faster and seems to be fit in the team, I would prefer him over Didi.

If Jose uses the same negative tactics he used against City, I'll be so fucking mad. They don't deserve the same respect. We should go and crush them. They'll be nervous and feel inferior and we must use it. We shouldn't give them the ball for Di Maria to do something with it.

Absloutely, considering United defense is very suspect. We should be on the intitive and attack their weakness.

Last years game against United we could of easily sent them packing had we been more positive, hopefully we learn from that and get at them but with a level of patience too.

If Hazard and Willian perform like they did last night United won't live with us.

Even if Costa doesn't play, ffs, it's Didier Drogba. He only needs one shot to get ya that vital goal. Christ sake, the negativism here is killing me sometimes.

I don't think it's negativism but rather, realism. Others recognize that Drogba is no longer the powerful force he once was and can see the limitations in him now. Never mind not scoring, he has looked sluggish and off the pace whenever he's played this season.