Diego Costa

Spike

Mandzukic is shit. Don't want him. Would be a bigger donkey in this league than Torres or Giroud.

He has been shocking in almost every game I've seen of him in the Champions league.. A lamp post in every sense of the word. The only good thing I can say about him is that he's good in the air, but his all round game is awful. Even Torres' is much better. Yeah, he scores goals, but even a donkey can score for that Bayern team in the Bundesliga considering they smash everyone 5,6-0.

Diego Costa will sign for #cfc in the summer

I was always confident about landing Costa considering Jorge Mendes (Mourinho's agent and one of his best friends who he calls "brother") is Costa's agent under the company, Gestifute.

And no, Bearsley is no bull-shiter, he is a very reliable source and is close to the club.

Anything over 32-35 million is a rip off I feel.

For one of the best strikers in the world? Just look at the evaluations in the market recently. This is the reality of modern day football. You want the best you have to pay big money. 35 million is really cheap for a world-class striker in 2014.

For one of the best strikers in the world? Just look at the evaluations in the market recently. This is the reality of modern day football. You want the best you have to pay big money. 35 million is really cheap for a world-class striker in 2014.

World class striker? Is Costa at the same level as Suarez, Falcao, Messi or Ibra? No.

Hes a major improvement on what we have but anything going over 35m m is a rip off.

Lmao Beasley is reporting the inevitable.. Any journo could've said it and it wouldn't be any less true. It's easy to report. If it doesn't happen you just make an excuse like 'couldn't agree on wages' etc

World class striker? Is Costa at the same level as Suarez, Falcao, Messi or Ibra? No.

Hes a major improvement on what we have but anything going over 35m m is a rip off.

So because he isn't on the same level as those players (since when is Messi a striker?), that means he isn't world class? Personally, I believe Lewadowski is not as good as say, an Aguero, that doesn't mean they aren't both world class.

35 million? I hope you are correct, but you have to be realistic. There is no way in hell costa is leaving for anything less than 50 million euros and we are in a desperate situation now, so we have to pay the sum they want.

So because he isn't on the same level as those players (since when is Messi a striker?), that means he isn't world class? Personally, I believe Lewadowski is not as good as say, an Aguero, that doesn't mean they aren't both world class.

35 million? I hope you are correct, but you have to be realistic. There is no way in hell costa is leaving for anything less than 50 million euros and we are in a desperate situation now, so we have to pay the sum they want.

The term world class is flung around too easily these days. If we have to buy Costa for 50m euros then we are paying an inflated fee for a player who is very good but not worth that 50m euros price tag...

The term world class is flung around too easily these days. If we have to buy Costa for 50m euros then we are paying an inflated fee for a player who is very good but not worth that 50m euros price tag...

I agree but you can't really deny that he's become a world class player this season. He has already tied Drogba's highest goals ever for this club and Costa still has 4 more matches to improve on it. To deny his position as a world class striker is silly.

We can go on and on about "worth" but I'm sure you'll agree that it's tedious and a pointless exercise. We can list many players. Bale was worth nowhere near the amount paid for him, but I'm sure no Madridista's are complaining now.

70mil pounds, 60mil euro, 250mil euro, 25mil euro at the age 31 and his salary is 15 fuckin mil euros :D

believe me, he is the best striker at range 35mil.

Diego Costa, Lukaku + X (someone like Eto'o would be perfect) for next season would be a massive, massive upgrade. I don't know why people think players like Bony, Mandzukic or Remy will come here as a 3rd choice striker... That's fantasy football right there.

Add a top CM and a top LB to that and we're set.

Diego Costa, Lukaku + X (someone like Eto'o would be perfect) for next season would be a massive, massive upgrade. I don't know why people think players like Bony, Mandzukic or Remy will come here as a 3rd choice striker... That's fantasy football right there.

Add a top CM and a top LB to that and we're set.

Drogba?

Ahhh, but he could come back? There are rumors. We should totally sell Lukaku and buy Lacazette from Lyon.

The only capacity I could see Didier coming back as is as a coach.

I'd rather keep Lukaku than buy another number 2 striker as well. Unless Romelu really wants to go (which is nothing but unfounded rumours IMO) he'd be the ideal number 2 striker for us.