Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

"Three years ago, making such wholesale changes would have landed them with a five-figure fine but the Premier League amended its rules in the summer of 2011 following controversial punishments handed out to Blackpool and Wolverhampton Wanderers. Clubs are now at liberty to field anyone from their official 25-man squad list, in addition to some under-21 players.

There is no specific limit on how many youngsters clubs can start but the Premier League does have the power to fine them if it feels the integrity of the competition has been unduly compromised."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10782390/Liverpool-v-Chelsea-Roman-Abramovich-backs-Jose-Mourinhos-plan-to-field-B-team-in-Anfield-showdown.html

Jose: 'My thoughts on the game? We are going to try to win. Nobody goes into a game to lose.' #CFC

Jose: 'Chelsea fans would like the club to be respected, they know what the club has done for English football.' #CFC

Jose: 'They want us to go to Liverpool and give the maximum with whatever players we use.' #CFC

I think all the reports about us playing a B-team is Mou's doing to get Liverpool too relaxed and then go there and smash them. If I know Mou right he would never give Liverpool the title that easy. After all they could still fuck up in the remaining games. Nothing is impossible

I think all the reports about us playing a B-team is Mou's doing to get Liverpool too relaxed and then go there and smash them. If I know Mou right he would never give Liverpool the title that easy. After all they could still fuck up in the remaining games. Nothing is impossible

Im not sure. Our B team is still really good. Cole, Salah, Matic, Schurrle, Ba. Not bad.

Schwarzer

Kalas - Mikel - Iva - Ake

MVG - Matic

Salah - Oscar - Schurrle

Ba

Then vs Athletico

Schwartzer

Azpilicueta - Iva - Cahill - Cole

Luiz - Rami

Schurrle - willian - hazard

Eto'o

Although I have a sneeky feeling JT will be back! In which case Cole out, Brana to RB and Azpilicueta to LB

It would be so incredibly funny if our b-team somehow manages to win 1-0 with a twice defelcted whatever goal vs Liverpool, resulting in them pissing themselves about City being at their heels, consequently losing vs newcastle, mancity losing, too and our b-team scrapping two further lucky wins out of the blue. The refs will make sure that won't happen, but one can dream.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1r9dna_mourinho-press-conference-before-liverpool-match_sport

Did the reporter really just say that "most neutrals think it would be nice if Liverpool win it because of Hillsborough."?!!!

That's just...it's so....I don't even have the words to describe how stupid, annoying and disrespectful that is to the lives of the 96!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1r9dna_mourinho-press-conference-before-liverpool-match_sport

Did the reporter really just say that "most neutrals think it would be nice if Liverpool win it because of Hillsborough."?!!!

That's just...it's so....I don't even have the words to describe how stupid, annoying and disrespectful that is to the lives of the 96!

The amazing thing about that whole PC was how Jose handled it.