Jase

Man of the Match  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Positives: Our entire back 4 were excellent. Matic was absolutely fucking immense. Gets my MOTM.

Negatives: Just about all of our attacking players. We DESPERATELY need a top class striker and this match was even further evidence of that.

I agree man. Don't you feel that the attackers are trying to take on defenders all of the time instead of passing around or connecting with each other?

That is what Champions are made of. Might not necessarily play well but you get the 3 points and that is what we done today. Did not see that coming so over elated with that. I thought Azpiliceuta was excellent. My MOTM. Won the ball back several times and started many attacks. Crucial win! We are top of the league!

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

We weren't that bad but we were playing against a very good well organised team who are strong and quick and in the next few years they may challenge for trophies. We had chances as did they and we did have spells where we created good things. Dunno why the goal was given to Lampard? It was clearly a Terry sliding touch that diverted it in.

Our lack of a striker is a real worry but we are still getting results and not losing games. Fantastic huge result.