Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

This one is a "must win" for us. Newcastle will be hurting after the derby defeat and they like coming to the Bridge, so we must be careful. Team choice is crucial and no matter what team I pick it wont match the one the boss picks. I'm sure Mourinho :worship: will have a surprise selection up his sleeve and I dont care if he plays "the masseuse" as long as we beat the barcodes about 3-0. It would be a real confidence boost for us with the tough games we have coming up.

Com'n you Blues :worship2::worship2::worship2:

One thing is for sure - we will field the best formation against City, so it's this game, or the one against WBA where Jose will rest some important players. I feel it's this one (home game, some important missings for Newcastle etc)

---------------Demba Ba---------------

Andre----------Oscar---------Hazard

-----------Mikel-------Lamps----------

Ash-------Luiz--------Cahill------Azpi

-----------------Cech-------------------

I think Salah will come from the bench in the 2nd half and maybe Kalas will have 15-20 minutes too if we will be two or three goals up.