• Eto'o
    • Ba (sub)
    • Salah (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard was simply outstanding!!!!!!! no words to our wonder boy, he's wonderful.

Oscar had a GREAT match too. Some very nice balls by him.

JT was missed in our defense. Cahill kept his level, and so did Luiz, which means Cahill had a great match and Luiz had a few shaky moments.

Ivanovic got an assist from a cross. Enough said!!!!!!

Eto'o had a great match and I think we should keep him next season to be our 3rd striker. Bring a world-class, recall Lukaku and have Samu there.

Ba doesn't belong in the blue shirt at all. He lacks way too much class

Matic was very good again, but you can see he's still struggling with the league - which is more than expected, still he impresses me.

I love Lamps, but he can't start EPL games for us anymore. I know he has a good shot and he's our only decent set-piece player (corners and free-kicks), but he can't handle the physicality anymore, which is sad.

Cech is still amazing.

Willian had a good match and Salah and André had a few minutes to show they can fight for positions. Salah was nervous and unlucky on his shot. André was a bit selfish, but in all honesty, I wouldn't have passed the ball to Ba either :P

All in all, we're top of the table, Pellegrini fell for Mourinho's mind games like a sitting duck, and although Mourinho is right that we aren't the top contenders, we're now top of the league. CAREFREE!!!!!!!!!!

Arsenal thrashed.

Man City failed to win (and score again + this coming after Pellegrini responded to Mourinho's mind games too)

Hazard hat-trick.

Comfortable win.

Clean sheet.

Goal difference boosted.

Top of the table.

Lovely. :blue scalf:

WUT WUT ?! Top of the table BABY!

Hazard you bloody sexy Belgian swagger! Love you to pieces!!!!!

And oh boy how nervous was Salah, a goal will do wonder to him.

Unfortunately Ba is just not Chelsea material, so is Schurrle. Ba will definitely leave this summer and Schurrle, I hope he can improve rapidly otherwise he would be a domestic cup player at best.

Top of the league, all this with not so great strikers.

Amazing!

even though Etoo was really good today. great movement and passing game by Samuel. Credit where its due

Jurassic Park!

Hazard is the best player in the Prem right now

Another clean sheet too! Oh, and top of the league!

People have banged on about City's quality and depth all season, now they wanna cry about injuries? Their team has more than enough quality to destroy Norwich

Very happy we actually managed to score in the first half. Going 0-0 at HT would become difficult again. Hazard stepped up once again and finally found the net. Hattrick is something special. BTW very nice gesture from Lamps which was kind of expected though - just like Gudjohnsen against Blackburn or second pen against Wigan.

Man City result is huge, hopefully we have done more damage to them than just one home defeat.

Hazard was simply outstanding!!!!!!! no words to our wonder boy, he's wonderful.

Oscar had a GREAT match too. Some very nice balls by him.

JT was missed in our defense. Cahill kept his level, and so did Luiz, which means Cahill had a great match and Luiz had a few shaky moments.

Ivanovic got an assist from a cross. Enough said!!!!!!

Eto'o had a great match and I think we should keep him next season to be our 3rd striker. Bring a world-class, recall Lukaku and have Samu there.

Ba doesn't belong in the blue shirt at all. He lacks way too much class

Matic was very good again, but you can see he's still struggling with the league - which is more than expected, still he impresses me.

I love Lamps, but he can't start EPL games for us anymore. I know he has a good shot and he's our only decent set-piece player (corners and free-kicks), but he can't handle the physicality anymore, which is sad.

Cech is still amazing.

Willian had a good match and Salah and André had a few minutes to show they can fight for positions. Salah was nervous and unlucky on his shot. André was a bit selfish, but in all honesty, I wouldn't have passed the ball to Ba either :P

All in all, we're top of the table, Pellegrini fell for Mourinho's mind games like a sitting duck, and although Mourinho is right that we aren't the top contenders, we're not top of the league. CAREFREE!!!!!!!!!!

That strike from Ba to the corner flag. That's the only thing Newcastle fans got to cheer about.

Absolutely spot on about Eto'o staying on for next season as third choice but doesn't reckon he is not gonna appreciate that role. I'm sure he'll leave to Spain or to the MLS.