test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

Loaned Out Mario Pašalić

Started by The only place to be,

285 posts in this topic
On 2016. 12. 18. at 7:50 AM, the wes said:

AC Milan could sign Chelsea midfielder Mario Pasalic, 21, permanently after he joined the club on loan in August. (Football Italia)

He is a very good player, I like him a lot, but he won't have a spot if we stick with the 3-4-3.  AC Milan is about to be bought by a Chinese investments group, so they have money. 10-15 million fee and each parties(Marko and the two clubs) benefits.

On 04/12/2016 at 1:53 PM, LegenTerry said:

He is a big potential. I can't understand why we put that clause in  a loan deal. If they want to buy him after this loan they have to give us 6million which I think it's such a low price....great player...

I wouldn't believe everything you read ,i'd be very suprised at the 6m value tag unless we had also put in a buyback option(but then the board have done so many bad deals in the past and havnt completely learned from their errors!) the only real kinda info on the deal was that CFC got about 1mill for the loan for the season and early on it looked like he would be coming back early as Ac Milan had failed to use him as much as the backroom staff had put in the contract , but after featuring in the last 8/9 games talk of Ac milan want to buy him lol , scoring the winner against Juventus to win the supercoppa will add to his value  if not in Conte+Cfc future

scored a winning goal yesterday. hope we will cash him out with a big value, don't see him playing for us although maybe conte watching him more because he is playing in Italy.

7 hours ago, blueblood22 said:

scored a winning goal yesterday. hope we will cash him out with a big value, don't see him playing for us although maybe conte watching him more because he is playing in Italy.

From what ive read from Milan fans he is nothing great, doing 'ok' but no more