Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

This guy will leave Chelsea soon enough. Huge FLOP he is going to be. He is an average player with some technique and luck that's all. Moses is even better than him.

Get the fuck out of here, you guys were moaning about Chelsea not having a real manager since Jose left, but now that he is back you disagree with every decision he is making - why don't we play like Barcelona and Bayern Munich, what the fuck is in his head when thinking about letting Mata go to United, why is he spending a fortune on Willian, why buy Salah when we have Moses (FUCKING VICTOR MOSES!!!), why Azpilicueta at LB, why the fuck is Torres still at Chelsea, why why why why????????!!!!!!

Fuck I'm tired of guys like you that only moan about things without having an overall look at what's going on - why the fuck should we call back Victor fucking Moses when he can't even be a starter at Liverpool, ahead of Raheem fucking Sterling and why the fuck should we call back those guys at Vitesse when they are doing a hell of a job there. Let them win the title with Vitesse and let them play Champions League next season. Now when they finally found a place where they can really have a proper development for a season or two, fighting for the title and a Champions League spot, you guys want to call them back an let them rott on the bench. This Salah deal is about a back-up place, he will be Willian's back-up, you can't sign Marco fucking Reus or Cristiano Ronaldo just for the sake of spending the same amount of money that you got for Mata. No world class player will come here just to sit on the bench.

And since you disagree with every decision Jose makes, I advise you to apply for his job and send a fucking e-mail to Chelsea FC and tell them you are a better manager and you would never bid for Salah cause he is a flop. Let's see what happens. Fucking moaners, always unhappy thinking real life football is like fucking football manager 14 and every young attacking midfielder from CFC will become a future superstar

According to my favorite game, PES..

Salah dribble speed is 90. Top speed is 87. Acceleration 87.

Hazard is 88. Top speed is 84. Acceleration is 90.

Willian is 84. TS 85. Acceleration is 90.

Schurrle is 87. TS 89. Acceleration 85.

So, in terms of pace and stuff, hes on par with everyone...

This comforts me. Thank you so much.

The best thing about this guy? No pressure at all to perform because he is expected to be 5th choice as it stands. So even if he fails horribly aka Torres he would be sold next Jan if we want. He isn't like Hazard, who has to perform straight away because he was really expensive. So he could turn into Demba Ba or Rafael Varane for us, just wait and see guys.

Mata contributed virtually nothing for the past 5 months and we are still top, getting more points than we have ever got in 3-4 years. Salah really can't do any worse is he? Even if he is who cares because he was sign for peanut.

Get the fuck out of here, you guys were moaning about Chelsea not having a real manager since Jose left, but now that he is back you disagree with every decision he is making - why don't we play like Barcelona and Bayern Munich, what the fuck is in his head when thinking about letting Mata go to United, why is he spending a fortune on Willian, why buy Salah when we have Moses (FUCKING VICTOR MOSES!!!), why Azpilicueta at LB, why the fuck is Torres still at Chelsea, why why why why????????!!!!!!

Fuck I'm tired of guys like you that only moan about things without having an overall look at what's going on - why the fuck should we call back Victor fucking Moses when he can't even be a starter at Liverpool, ahead of Raheem fucking Sterling and why the fuck should we call back those guys at Vitesse when they are doing a hell of a job there. Let them win the title with Vitesse and let them play Champions League next season. Now when they finally found a place where they can really have a proper development for a season or two, fighting for the title and a Champions League spot, you guys want to call them back an let them rott on the bench. This Salah deal is about a back-up place, he will be Willian's back-up, you can't sign Marco fucking Reus or Cristiano Ronaldo just for the sake of spending the same amount of money that you got for Mata. No world class player will come here just to sit on the bench.

And since you disagree with every decision Jose makes, I advise you to apply for his job and send a fucking e-mail to Chelsea FC and tell them you are a better manager and you would never bid for Salah cause he is a flop. Let's see what happens. Fucking moaners, always unhappy thinking real life football is like fucking football manager 14 and every young attacking midfielder from CFC will become a future superstar

First of all, I am so happy that Jose is here and I respect every decision he makes! AND WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?! I AGREE WITH MOST OF JOSE'S DECISON I JUST DON'T LIKE MOHAMMAD SALAH. HE IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH PLAYER!

And I am happy! I just wanted to tell YOU what I think about this flop named Salah.

I would just prefer us giving Bertrand Traore that spot tbh.

Or Lucas Piazón.

I still don't get this deal. Yeah, the kid seems good. How many good kids we have scattered in loans around the universe right now? 90% of which AMs. Yeah, I'm exaggerating, but the point remains. We have a few boys we could bring, but well, what's done is done. Hope he works well here.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PEOPLE, THIS GUY AIN'T REPLACING MATA. Mata's place in the starting 11 has been filled months ago. Whoever we sign for AM now is for squad depth, bench warmer, long-term investment. How people can be so narrow minded?

How is it stupid? Mata doesn't play because he doesn't fit the profile that Mourinho wants, this guy does.

As for replacing Mata...WE ALREADY FUCKING REPLACED HIM WITH WILLIAN.

Salah fits the profile down to a tee. He's a left-footed right winger, he seems to have a good amount of athleticism about him, he's got CL experience and he's relatively young and decent value so you wouldn't expect to lose much (if any) money on him in the next 2-3 years.

Moses could return, but he's right-footed when Mourinho has said he likes inverted wingers.

Its stupid because he can't even lace Mata's boots. Mata isn't the profile Mourinho wants but hes still better than every other player we have except for Hazard possibly, we are selling Mata so we should replace him with someone just as good so we would still have a very good squad. Salah is good but hes hardly a touch on Mata.

Don't bother with him, he's just saying that because Salah hates Israel and he takes that personally.

Probably won't take much for that guy to start wishing him to die (check Anelka thread for more info).

NO. You need to have more than just technique! Understand of the game and VISION like Hazard has. Salah is good just like Victor Moses is.

Yes but we signed him for peanut like I said. If he is shit, sell him next winter. If he is good, we win. He is not here to replace Mata but to FILL UP HIS POSITION.

Totally unnecessary purchase, considering his both cup tied and comin frm the swiss league

1. Doesn't matter, even if he is not he wouldn't start ahead of our current 3

2. Wow, that is really ignorant understanding. Jackson Martinez used to play in Mexico, Hulk used to play in Japan, Kagawa used to play in Japan, Chicharito Mexico and so on. Not every one NEED TO BE AN EUROPEAN OR BRAZILIAN TO BE THE BEST YOU KNOW.