• Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shame we only won one nil, those dirty Stoke cunts deserve to be humiliated.

It could've been a massacre but well a comfortable win will just do.

Matic was awesome, exactly the player we need, so composed and effective, thrilled to have him back!

Oscar's performance showed why he is preferred over Mata, all around midfield superstar is raising.

Now, HAZARD! Just take a bow son! Absolutely ridiculous, purely unplayable. He dribbled pass opponents like they were simply not existed. I adore Mata, but what that United fan JayC said about Mata being more naturally talented than Hazard is just blatant lie.

Great CB work! Mechanics were just right with luiz chasing and Cahill covering. You can really see Jose's touch in the positioning...

Calm presence of Matic really helps with possession and control. Cm was a bit slow without Ramires though perhaps the reason we didn't score more goals - not many players joining the attack.

The scoreline doesn't tell the story of this match.

What a joy (except for our finishing that is, although we were unlucky with two balls in the post). That was a great performance from our attacking players, but also an immense debut by Matic. Playing just a few minutes against ManUtd wouldn't do it for him, ofc, but he was flawless there.

Oscar and Hazard were on fire and I particularly want to highlight Oscar's character in the response from the Mata transfer. A lot of people will look at him as the guy who's displaced Mata from the team (which is only partially true, it was more the system than Oscar) and they'll demand from him to up his level in the attack to justify Mata leaving the team.

I said it in the Mata thread (I guess, or maybe it was Oscar's), but this is the boy who at age 21 took Brazil's #10 shirt and position and controlled our midfield - especially in the Confed's Cup. This boy is mature beyond his years and he doesn't walk away from challenges, but face them as a man. I'm really happy with his response and I think maybe now he'll play even better without the pressure and the responsibility of benching Mata in the process. I think he'll play more carefree and he won't even acknowledge the pressure.

Hazard was incredible, as usual. His easiness to pass by as many defenders as if it was a cake walk is astonishing. I do hope we give him a new contract soon and pay him a ridiculous wage. I don't want him to be even tempted to leave and I'm thankful we have Thorgan. Somehow I think he'd love to play by his brother's side in a few years, as he seems absolutely proud of him. Sign Killian already, Roman, just to make sure we give him enough reasons to stay :P

edit: and we were fucked in the draw. City at the Etihad... FML

The scoreline doesn't tell the story of this match.

What a joy (except for our finishing that is, although we were unlucky with two balls in the post). That was a great performance from our attacking players, but also an immense debut by Matic. Playing just a few minutes against ManUtd wouldn't do it for him, ofc, but he was flawless there.

Oscar and Hazard were on fire and I particularly want to highlight Oscar's character in the response from the Mata transfer. A lot of people will look at him as the guy who's displaced Mata from the team (which is only partially true, it was more the system than Oscar) and they'll demand from him to up his level in the attack to justify Mata leaving the team.

I said it in the Mata thread (I guess, or maybe it was Oscar's), but this is the boy who at age 21 took Brazil's #10 shirt and position and controlled our midfield - especially in the Confed's Cup. This boy is mature beyond his years and he doesn't walk away from challenges, but face them as a man. I'm really happy with his response and I think maybe now he'll play even better without the pressure and the responsibility of benching Mata in the process. I think he'll play more carefree and he won't even acknowledge the pressure.

Hazard was incredible, as usual. His easiness to pass by as many defenders as if it was a cake walk is astonishing. I do hope we give him a new contract soon and pay him a ridiculous wage. I don't want him to be even tempted to leave and I'm thankful we have Thorgan. Somehow I think he'd love to play by his brother's side in a few years, as he seems absolutely proud of him. Sign Killian already, Roman, just to make sure we give him enough reasons to stay :P

edit: and we were fucked in the draw. City at the Etihad... FML

That's what I'm hoping for Oscar that Mata exit free his mind as on some matches he was rushing too much in attack, trying to do too much.