• Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Felt Matic really looked at home in the holding role.

He has the aggression, pace and passing abilty to realy establish himself in the starting line up.

It will be interesting who starts in the "big games", I think he can really help in this regard with his ball retention skills and knowledge in snuffing out danger similar to Makalele.

just for curiosity sake I'd like to see Luiz-Matic-Ramires as our three mids against City.

I would prefer a midfield 3 of Mikel - Matic - Ramires.

There is no need to play Luiz in midfield now we have Matic here in my opinion. There is nothing Luiz gives us that Matic doesn't.

just for curiosity sake I'd like to see Luiz-Matic-Ramires as our three mids against City.

I would prefer a midfield 3 of Mikel - Matic - Ramires.

There is no need to play Luiz in midfield now we have Matic here in my opinion. There is nothing Luiz gives us that Matic doesn't.

I hear that too. The reason I include Luiz is mainly because he adds more dynamism going forward. Mikel is fine but offers less of a complete game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Martin Tyler couldn't of sounded less enthusiastic about Oscar that sublime free kick.

TBF, the editing of the highlights caused that disconnection of the commentary. He was surprised, after all, when that goal went it (and he made the point after that as well).

Most of the things I wanna say have already been said, but here's my 3 lines of information. That last video showing the highlights, sack that horrible commentator. Hazard Brilliant, Oscar amazing but Matic was unbelievable in the midfield area, so confident. One can see very clearly the hand of Jose getting this Chelsea team the way he wants it to be. In my opinion the less skilled in that midfield area Is Schurle. Don't get me wrong, he's dedicated, runs a lot, but I don't see it in him. He's just not Chelsea material, sorry for that.