Nemanja Matic

.Cee

So is Barnes at least gonna get a retrospective ban like Costa did? Or nah? Fucking bullshit.

Nope.The media also made a huge thing out of Ivanovic's 'bite' yet with this all about Jose's rant and Matic's response.Not much said about why he lashed out

Doubt we'll appeal.No way will it get over turned and luck we're having probably end up with a extra ban.

This season we've only lost 1 out of 37(!) games when Matic was playing. Without him we've lost 2 out of 3. It goes to show how important (and great) Matic is but over-reliance tends to spell danger and it could really hurt us in these upcoming games.

No it goes to show very little because the sample size without him is almost negligible.

And even if we had played 37 matches without Matic, those with and without stats are ALWAYS meaningless because there are literally countless factors at work. Football cannot be quantified like that.

The recent world of football have been asking for players to be more honest to help referees....

Well here we are with a player that doesn't roll around for 20 fucking yards over not just a career ending tackle but potential health implications that follow it (other players have sued for less?!) So where's the protection from the official that needs help? Oh yeah, he sends off a player for a push, yes a push ffs, & the aggressor that ironically got away with 2 other nasty challenges gets away scot fucking free - no booking for all those indiscretions, he then gets the corner that leads to their winner & I've read posts that we shouldn't be blaming the ref, ffs its mindblowing, the very same as the statement that Matic shouldn't of reacted, good grief get off your lap tops & start playing the game, when you get one those come on here & tell everybody how you played the Saint that is holier than thou & didn't react in any way, look at what all the former pro's are saying ffs!

I actually think Matic will get it rescinded, if the Fuck All (f.a) can make a case for Wayne Routledge & rightly so, they must be seen to be showing consistency & the very same with Barnes who should get banned for 3 games the same as Diego got, though those challenges should be a dozen game ban, minimum.

Yes before I get hit I know were Chelsea but let's see if the Fuck All can actually get it right for a change.

Why are we not appealing this?

Because that would only increase the ban to 4 matches.

So is Barnes at least gonna get a retrospective ban like Costa did? Or nah? Fucking bullshit.

No because for him to get a retrospective bad, the ref would have to admit that he had missed an incident that was "on the ball" which he would never do.

No it goes to show very little because the sample size without him is almost negligible.

And even if we had played 37 matches without Matic, those with and without stats are ALWAYS meaningless because there are literally countless factors at work. Football cannot be quantified like that.

:lol: why do I feel like this is you trying to defend Mikel and write off the defeats where he played instead of Matic? Obviously Matic's absence isn't the only independent factor and the inference would be a poor one if I were writing a statistics dissertation but I'm not. The other biggest factors, say quality of opposition, can just briefly be taken into consideration given that this is only a football discussion. You can ignore the stats completely if you want but I think it is pretty clear just from watching us and how our performance deteriorates when Matic is playing poorly (or absent) that we do rely very heavily on him and IMO too much. The sample size is small, granted, but I'm not very hopeful for a big change in pattern in the next 3 games.

We can't appeal because no matter what happens before in theory it is a sending off, you can't do that to an other player. Best we can hope for is for that dude to get banned as well, but why do we care about that...

since when did pushing someone become a red card offense???

Football is not some magical sport that can't be quanitfied or measured by stats at all like other sports. Without Matic we are a much weaker team, just like City without Toure are weaker.

Because that would only increase the ban to 4 matches.

No because for him to get a retrospective bad, the ref would have to admit that he had missed an incident that was "on the ball" which he would never do.

Costa got banned retrospectively. No?

since when did pushing someone become a red card offense???

When a Chelsea player does it .... Other offences if you are Chelsea .... Falling down when you are kicked ...YC .. Swearing at a ref RC .

swearing at a HOOP CB not sure how long the ban was but a fucking big fine as well .

Scowling at a ref ...free kick and YC ... smiling and praising a ref ... BIG FINE ....

there are others but usually the Daily Mail tell the FA

Even if we do, are we going to get a rushed decision like the Costa against City one? Oh, wait, we are Chelsea..It's against the law, I forgot...

I know..just gotta shake your head at the clear campaign to make this title race even a 'race' again. Fuck off.

But there is some hope! Wayne Routledge had the same exact case and won his appeal, granted we are Chelsea, but im definate the club will use this as ammo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2894874/Wayne-Routledge-red-card-against-QPR-rescinded-referee-blunder.html

I know..just gotta shake your head at the clear campaign to make this title race even a 'race' again. Fuck off.

But there is some hope! Wayne Routledge had the same exact case and won his appeal, granted we are Chelsea, but im definate the club will use this as ammo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2894874/Wayne-Routledge-red-card-against-QPR-rescinded-referee-blunder.html

I am not saying he can't win it. He needs a good lawyer(or whatever represents him) and a bit of non-biased opinions.

I am just saying I doubt we would appeal it. It would have been atleast a statement or something. Like with Costa. That being said, I am not saying I am not hopeful of an appeal. These fuckers deserve it.

IF that isnt "precedence " I don't know what fuck could be ....

Jose will find the solution for Matic replacement. We have 'survived' without Cesc + Costa. I'm sure we can cope with it. If we for sure will conceded, let's try to outscore our opponents. Let's not worry too much, it is not the end of the world.