Nemanja Matic

.Cee

really should of paid the extra 4m and kept what is now a world class central midfielder

What makes you think that he would have become a good player had he stayed here? Where would he have gotten the match experience from?

I'm happy we gave him to Benfica, had he stayed here he would have been an average player at Vitesse or Hamburg now.

What makes you think that he would have become a good player had he stayed here? Where would he have gotten the match experience from?

I'm happy we gave him to Benfica, had he stayed here he would have been an average player at Vitesse or Hamburg now.

well the smart thing would of been to give him a decent amount of playing time, its not like we have been stacked with central midfielders recently. but as always the chelsea board make an ass of themselves.

I really liked him before he even signed for us but seriously a good second half of a season don't makes a worldclass player out of you... keep you're feet at the ground... lets see if he can stay like this for 2 seasons in a row...

I would be the last one to complain about Matic and Modric in that midfield...

Matic has agreement to move to Manchester United, according to Portuguese newspaper

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/matic-has-agreement-to-move-to-manchester-united-according-to-por

LOL. Now that will be a big "FUCK YOU" to the Chelsea board and management..

Many journalists have said Matic has been the stand out player in Portugal this year. I've seen him play for Benfica a few times like the game against Porto where he scored that peach of a goal. Hes looked like hes stepped into where Javi Garcia played last year really well and I wouldn't be surprised if hes goes to United based on all the positive news around him. Hes proved himself as a good player, if he goes to United and does really well I wouldn't be surprised. Hes exactly what they need.

LOL. Now that will be a big "FUCK YOU" to the Chelsea board and management..

Which frankly speaking our board fully deserves,hopefully our board learns from these past mistakes and do not sell gems like KDB,lukaku,kalas and courtois to make room for shiny new players.

• 1 month later...

Maybe i was watching a different game, but nothing special and should have been booked for 2 cynical fouls. Plus he isn't much better than Romeu.

His passes weren't good. However, I still thought he did better than both our CMs.

His passes weren't good. However, I still thought he did better than both our CMs.

Not that hard, Luiz is a CB who can do a job at CM against the weaker teams. And Lampard is simply old.

Maybe i was watching a different game, but nothing special and should have been booked for 2 cynical fouls. Plus he isn't much better than Romeu.

he ran the midfield and showed vision , strength and good dribbling. he is the best mid in portugal but i wouldnt go for him tbh.