Jase

MOTM  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your man of the match

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Chelsea game I watched this season. Very happy that I haven't watched any more. Have lost interest in football altogether. Summary of this game is lots of diving by both sides and negative tactics from Mourinho.

LOLOLOOLLOOLLOLOLOOLOLOL are you even a fan?

Willian, Schurrle, Oscar are all not even close to Mata in terms of quality. they're good players but not world class. you need a world class player to do something out of nothing to win a game like this. none of our players were ever going to score in this game. It's getting fucking ridiculous now seeing Mata on the bench for average players. tired of the tracking back/defending nonsense. Hazard/willian/Schurrle don't score goals, they create them. they're not even doing that ths year, they're just good dribbilers/keeping the ball/ tracking back. no wonder why we're not scoring goals.

And this is a big club mentality...fucking hell from QF onward in the CL are we gonna park it every single time? actually wouldn't be surprised if he park it against Gala

A typical Jose´s game, as I already said. The lineup indicated it. A draw is not bad.

He certainly played to get the draw... I don't know how much the conditions helped us, because Arsenal passing was just a bit slower than usual. The few times they've upped the tempo they created chances. So, I'm not going to take too much from this as we did not see much football from either side.

Terry was MotM for sure. Cech did have that one crucial save: saw that he made the block from Gibbs cross.

Mikel was lucky to be on pitch because that could've been easily a red card.

Decent result with a very typical Mourinho-esque counter-attacking strategy.

Hazard had to go; he was the only player close to creating anything for Chelsea and on top of that he was defending well. So, imagine the horror if he assisted someone or scored a goal himself. B)

Willian, Schurrle, Oscar are all not even close to Mata in terms of quality. they're good players but not world class. you need a world class player to do something out of nothing to win a game like this. none of our players were ever going to score in this game. It's getting fucking ridiculous now seeing Mata on the bench for average players. tired of the tracking back/defending nonsense. Hazard/willian/Schurrle don't score goals, they create them. they're not even doing that ths year, they're just good dribbilers/keeping the ball/ tracking back. no wonder why we're not scoring goals.

cant remember one game of this season where mata was "world class"..do you?=

Oscar is awful atm. seems to have lost his form. Schürrle should have gotten more in to the game, we didnt try to involve him at all. he had like 3 or 4 times the ball on his feet I think .

Also, if you want to win the league, you go and win big games. you beat your rivals instead of waiting for other teams to take points off your competitors. the fact that we didn't even try to win this game shows that Mou knows that this team is not good enough. Arsenal were horrible today, we beat them last year home and away at our worst. I hate saying this, but look at City. they dominate clubs like us, Arsenal, Tottenham and Man united.

Disheartening to see how little people see in the result, and how well we did.

Our defense was good against one of the best attacking forces in the league. This happening after the goals we've let in gives me a lot of comfort in knowing that at least that's fixed.

Our attack wasn't too bad either. We had far better chances that could've been put away were it not for the decision making. Hazard did very well, despite the lack of end product. Too bad Willian's decision making was off though. He did really good at defending though, so I can't blame him too much.

We were better at both sides of the pitch, I have no doubt about it. And that, is why I'm thankful for this result. We did well enough. :clap:

absolutely. Cech didn't have ONE save in the match, we finally fixed our defense, we were very unlucky not to have scored in the first and people are complaining.

Our players were tired by the 60 mark on, Arsenal was growing in the match, so Mourinho set for a draw when we once again couldn't get the ball in (today more lack of luck than quality imo).

Willian had a bad of couple decisions, but there are a lot of positives! Our pivot wasn't raped, Cahill was VERY secure in the defense along with Terry and had a great match imo. Yeah, he's inability to pick a pass is stuff of legend, but I'll take the flawless defense over his lack of technical ability to make a pass instead of getting rid of the ball to the sidelines.

So I get people being frustrated, but this team played 120 minutes 5 days ago and as much as we had time to rest, I guess it showed a bit in the end... so I'm not complaining, I just wish luck was on our side in EPL as it's been in UCL.

Both managers had good game plans and imo we've executed our much better than Arsenal have. So seeing how shitty we've been playing lately, I'm quite happy myself. We outplayed them, we didn't make stupid mistakes we did in other matches. Drawing is hardly something to complain imo

Where's the MOM poll?

Guys, remember we are NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE RESULT BUT THE APPROACH, thank you.

But still complaining, fuck me we've been shipping goals left right and centre, Jose can't win.

Great approach playing at the emirates with Arsenal scoring for fun.

Lets start by not conceding and then go on from there.