Fredy Guarin

xPetrCechx

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer 30m

Chelsea hope to secure Colombia midfielder Fredy Guarín from Internazionale for around £15m next month. (Guardian) #CFC #Inter

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri 9m

BOOM! Chelsea have raised their bid for Inter's Guarin to 18m €, deal close to be reached

what a shit deal would this be. 18 m wasted, I cant believe it. wtf is Mourinho doing (if this is true).

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 30m

Chelsea hope to secure Colombia midfielder Fredy Guarín from Internazionale for around £15m next month. (Guardian) #CFC #Inter

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 9m

BOOM! Chelsea have raised their bid for Inter's Guarin to 18m , deal close to be reached

what a shit deal would this be. 18 m wasted, I cant believe it. wtf is Mourinho doing (if this is true).

Calm down mate, it's Palmeri not any reliable source.

It's again Di Marzio, not Palmeri! you people are a pain in the ass for saying the same thing every freaking time. Palmeri just writes what he reads most of the time. (In the Cavani saga he did posted some bs himself)

I'm happy, no more Lampard or Mikel in our regular first 11, hopefully...

Put him on Ice. A striker is all we need to be celebrating in May.

Not entirely true. We lost Van Ginkel for the year so currently we don't have a full compliment of mids. that is evidenced by the sub par play by Ramires lately... He's being run into the ground, we need another midfielder as much as we need a striker for me.

Out of all the CM's in europe why this guy. our transfer policy just keeps getting weirder and more retarded each year. I bet some people will try to put a positive spin on this move and try to insult our intelligence by painting Guarin as the second coming of Viera

Out of all the CM's in europe why this guy. our transfer policy just keeps getting weirder and more retarded each year. I bet some people will try to put a positive spin on this move and try to insult our intelligence by painting Guarin as the second coming of Viera

I think it's clearly Jose's signing. And what are the names of all the midfielders who are available in January? spill it.

Look no further than Ilkay Gundogan, Paul Pogba and Arturo Vidal if you want the future. Would rather have De Rossi than this untested upstart at Inter. A few more English players would not go a miss. Lets keep the bar high and think about the cash later.

People are looking at this like Jose is bringing him in to solve our midfield problems. No, he isn't going to solve anything. Solving should have been done last summer, now it'll be done next summer. Guarin is only coming in to make sure they don't get worse before we can find a solution next summer.

At least Jose has identified that the midfield needs help.

For the future? I agree about the names you mentioned, but we need a CM right now. I hope that in the summer we'll go for one of those world class midfielders. If this signing means we won't do it, it will upset me to, but I realy don't think so. Jose can't make this mistake twice summer after summer, I believe.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You