Mario Mandzukic

BlueLyon

We'd be better off with Costa in my mind but if we end up with Mandzukic that wouldn't be a bad alternative. I don't know why everything here is so black and white? They are both fantastic players who fit with the personnel of this team.

I wouldn't mind having a strike force of Costa, Mandzukic, Lukaku.

Wouldn't want Mandzukic as first choice. Too inconsistent and his numbers are inflated by playing with Bayern. As a 2nd choice he'd be great though.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has chosen to stay in Germany and he will rejoin Wolfsburg after the World Cup.

Small details to be settled, but the deal is as good as done.

He has snubbed offers from Chelsea, Arsenal and Juventus because of the wages. Wolfsburg have offered him a five-year deal worth €8m per annum.

He has chosen to stay in Germany and he will rejoin Wolfsburg after the World Cup.

He has snubbed offers from Chelsea, Arsenal and Juventus because of the wages. Wolfsburg have offered him a five-year deal worth €8m per annum.

Oh well. Liked the idea of him coming here but staying in Germany on higher wages seems like a no-brainer.

He has snubbed offers from Chelsea, Arsenal and Juventus because of the wages.

MORON!

That appeared to be the case at first according to one of the German papers but it was later claimed otherwise as Raphael Honigstein tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/honigstein/status/480078147699105792

That appeared to be the case at first according to one of the German papers but it was later claimed otherwise as Raphael Honigstein tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/honigstein/status/480078147699105792

I see.

I must agree I do not read Kicker that much and I haven't seen that tweet. I read the news in Die Welt, who is one of Germany's most reputable newspaper along with Die Zeit and Suddeutsche.

Still, if the rumour about that €8m per annum salary is true, I can't see him refusing such offer. One thing I know for sure - Jose won't go nowhere near that mark for a back-up striker.

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You