Willian

Jase

Assuming Hazard, Courtois and Willian go with three weeks left before the league starts over again, we'd have to find three quality replacements for three vital positions in the starting eleven. Add to that we'd still have to buy a central midfielder (for the Hamsik role) as frankly I can't see Fabregas, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek to fit there in Sarri's eyes.

This scenario ain't happening if you ask me. Too much of a risk. It's either Hazard or Willian that goes. 

5 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Assuming Hazard, Courtois and Willian go with three weeks left before the league starts over again, we'd have to find three quality replacements for three vital positions in the starting eleven. Add to that we'd still have to buy a central midfielder (for the Hamsik role) as frankly I can't see Fabregas, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek to fit there in Sarri's eyes.

This scenario ain't happening if you ask me. Too much of a risk. It's either Hazard or Willian that goes. 

i am confident we will land Golovin. Both RLC and Cesc fit Sarri system, what makes you say they don't?

Willian must be sold, it is incredible money for a soon 30 year old and quite frankly easily replaceable. 

That's the sort of money we'll never be offered again for Willian. I mean, right after the season ended if someone told me that Barca were offering £35-40m I'd have said bite their hand off. But now they're offering nearly £60m!? We'd be mad to turn that down. He's our most easily replaced attacker. 

Sell, sell, sell. Throw the money at Bailey.

Just hoping it is a tactic, knowing the other club are willing to up their price. 
Hope they don't try to get too smart. Keep holding out more money and Barcelona might withdraw their interest.

He's obviously not being used as a pawn to sign Dembele.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That's the sort of money we'll never be offered again for Willian. I mean, right after the season ended if someone told me that Barca were offering £35-40m I'd have said bite their hand off. But now they're offering nearly £60m!? We'd be mad to turn that down. He's our most easily replaced attacker. 

Sell, sell, sell. Throw the money at Bailey.

Even united that were so mad over him are not ready to offer more than 40m...here we have fucking 60m....I ll accept the offer and flee...Fekir Bailey Dembele are all there...quality players...

25 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

i am confident we will land Golovin. Both RLC and Cesc fit Sarri system, what makes you say they don't?

Willian must be sold, it is incredible money for a soon 30 year old and quite frankly easily replaceable. 

Because Sarri plays the three man midfield with a no. 8 (Jorginho), a no. 6 (Allan) and a "mezzala" (Hamsik). We have Jorginho and Kante for the no. 6 and no. 8, perfect for Sarri, but no "mezzala" to fit in Sarri's tactics, a midfielder to shoot from outside the box, to score goals, to add something different from the other two. It's the role Lamps used to have here, a midfield of Cesc/RLC - Jorginho - Kante would be technically good, but would not add a lot of goals, it's not something Sarri thinks of IMHO.

1 hour ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Because Sarri plays the three man midfield with a no. 8 (Jorginho), a no. 6 (Allan) and a "mezzala" (Hamsik). We have Jorginho and Kante for the no. 6 and no. 8, perfect for Sarri, but no "mezzala" to fit in Sarri's tactics, a midfielder to shoot from outside the box, to score goals, to add something different from the other two. It's the role Lamps used to have here, a midfield of Cesc/RLC - Jorginho - Kante would be technically good, but would not add a lot of goals, it's not something Sarri thinks of IMHO.

IF I was to fill that role with the players we had right now it would be Barkley over RLC/Cescy. From what Ive seen of him in training he has been serious and very fit.

Tho of course i would jump at a new lad coming in.

If we are saying no, does this mean that we're selling Hazard?

If Hazard goes, I can see Willian moving over to the left (where he's much better than on the right).  I know he takes some shit, and trust me, I wish he was better, but Willian on the left cutting inside is as good a Hazard replacement as there is on the market.  Bailey comes in and plays on the right.  

Of course, we could just sell Willian to Barcelona, turn around and buy Bailey and have Hazard and Bailey.  It's such an easy choice, that I have to think it all relates to Hazard.