Willian

Jase

Looks like Willians already in Dubai from his Instagram.

Given a few weeks off with the Copa America in mind?

Not according to this Daily Mail piece - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3067056/Chelsea-star-Willian-jets-Dubai-sun-Blues-boss-Jose-Mourinho-lets-champions-bask-glory.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Mourinho has given the players a few days off to relax. Will be back later this week to prepare for Liverpool.

I am often surprised by his athleticism, which is very much like Essien was from midfield. He doesn't seem that quick, but he has that burst of speed where he just sometimes breezes past players. He has amazing potential in my opinion due to this. There aren't that many flaws to his game and if he keeps improving like he has this season, he can really be world class. At the start of the season I was thinking 30m is a huge waste on Willian but that might turn out to be a huge bargain the way things are going.

Cuadrado's arrival has really improved him. If he is a 30m player now idk. But he is so well rounded technically. If he had end product he would easily be a top 15-20 winger in the world. But if his movement,passing and crossing maintains that high level the assists will come for sure. One moment in the lpool game when he stopped the ball in the attacking third on the right wing facing the lb. The William of last year would have simply passed it back or shifted right and stopped again but he really surprised me and ran past two players and sent in a brilliant sharp and dangerous cross. If Costa had played he would have scored from that one for sure

• 2 weeks later...

I think if he keeps this level going and if he gets played down the middle, he will truly become a world class player. What impresses me the most about him is ironically his decision making. It has improved massively over the past few months, leading to him imo becoming our best player at the moment.

Griezmann - Willian - Hazard.

It's mouthwatering.

I think if he keeps this level going and if he gets played down the middle, he will truly become a world class player. What impresses me the most about him is ironically his decision making. It has improved massively over the past few months, leading to him imo becoming our best player at the moment.

Griezmann - Willian - Hazard.

It's mouthwatering.

Willian in the middle gives Eden the opportunity to drop into the middle a lot more.

Incredible turn around from him really. Let's hope he starts off like this next season and keeps improving.

Really good performance, threatening with his shooting and passing. Can only hope this is the minimum when it comes to his performances overall next season.

All he needs now is to add more goals and assists to his game...

All he needs now is to add more goals and assists to his game...

I was going to say this, but I thought I mentioned that plenty of times now. But yeah, he's without a doubt a brilliant player if he can do that.

He is so much better than Oscar at the #10 position its not even close. It´s not a coincidence that Willian had his best games for us when he played in the middle. If he keeps on improving his stats a little bit he will be even better considering what he gives the team in terms of balance and workrate.

With his improvment, and Jose's words about Oscar a few weeks ago (he thinks he'll have the same evolution Eden had this season) i think its becoming quite clear we're not going to sign someone like Koke, Pogba or Gundogan etc. Probably just a CM in the likes of Imbula. Hope they'll prove it was the right choice. In that case a proven star for RW is a must though, we do need some improvement, some new blood.