Willian

Jase

:lol:

some people just cant stop trolling.

by the way, i thought people usually say that oscar's USP IS his goalscoring and assisting.. hmmm. weird.

It's not trolling it's exactly what you just said. His Goals/Assists aren't even relevant in this discussion thought.

It's not trolling it's exactly what you just said. His Goals/Assists aren't even relevant in this discussion thought.

and i think i made my point clear by saying that people generally say that oscar's USP is his goal scoring/assisting ability.

which makes your argument null and void.

The most positive thing I noticed about him today was the quality and speed in which he carries the ball forward in a counterattacking situation. I believe he is the only one in our team who is capable of doing that but sadly haven't seen him do that too much for us so far but it is great to see and definetly should do it more when he has the opportunity.

and i think i made my point clear by saying that people generally say that oscar's USP is his goal scoring/assisting ability.

which makes your argument null and void.

We all know what made Oscar shine in the 1st half of the season beside his Goals/Assists tally, i don't even see the point in responding or you still didn't figured why Oscar was chosen instead of Mata after all this time?

Im in no way bashing or arguing anything about Willian im very happy for the team and him. Still that one sentence you made, makes you look like an hypocrite person, it pretty much sums up the Oscar story also, and the fact out of all people to say it you did makes it :fainthv9:

We all know what made Oscar shine in the 1st half of the season beside his Goals/Assists tally, i don't even see the point in responding or you still didn't figured why Oscar was chosen instead of Mata after all this time?

Im in no way bashing or arguing anything about Willian im very happy for the team and him. Still that one sentence you made, makes you look like an hypocrite person, it pretty much sums up the Oscar story also, and the fact out of all people to say it you did makes it :fainthv9:

hmmm... what exactly does oscar give us in attack? what exactly did oscar give us in attack against united before his moment of brilliance? he was actually very poor in the first 30 minutes. and thats what i am saying. oscar's overall game is very average. his passing, his link up, his holding of the ball - all average. his pace is definitely no where near willian. willian has now shown time and again that he is way better to be the CAM when playing in a counter attacking system cos of his burst of pace, dribbling and holding on to the ball (all of which are much better than oscar's). when anyone talks about oscar its mainly for his defensive workrate (which willian provides us plenty with) and his goalscoring ability (which he is actually way ahead of compared to willian).

in short, this is the 3rd time that i am writing the same thing. i hope you can understand english and actually respond with something creative cos whatever you are saying is absolute shit.

ps - first you bring on oscar when people are discussing willian, and then you bring on mata when people are discussing oscar. i mean... ah fuck it... 3 o clock in the night.. too happy to care about some troll's comments.

Quality performance again. He looked so much better going through the centre. My dad told me last season when Willian played through the middle of the three, I think it was at home to Stoke? He scored and was excellent. Since then I've been keeping an eye on him when he goes central and he rarely disappoints. Tonight he added something else, his lung busting wing runs he did, the one for fabregas in the second half was great. When he's in full pelt no one can stop him, let's see more of that, he has been our MVP for the last few games. Well in Willian! You've made a believer out of me!

Played out of his skin today, gotta give it to him. I've been one of Willian's doubters, and its good to see him spring into good form. And if Willian gets more playing time at #10 next season, there's no doubt in my mind we need another RW (lol).

We all know his work-rate, but he's a good carrier of the ball from defense to attack. Picking the ball up at the edge of our own box and simply leaving the opposition with no chance to re-group and get organized. That being said. My main gripe, as its always been is his lack of goal creation and goals. So we'd need a Reus/Bale like figure of equal stature to Hazard if we move Willian to CAM (especially in the Big matches). That way he's passing the ball to class finishers and better goal threats in attacking positions, besides the likes of Cuadrado/Rambo.

Played out of his skin today, gotta give it to him. I've been one of Willian's doubters, and its good to see him spring into good form. And if Willian gets more playing time at #10 next season, there's no doubt in my mind we need another RW (lol).

We all know his work-rate, but he's a good carrier of the ball from defense to attack. Picking the ball up at the edge of our own box and simply leaving the opposition with no chance to re-group and get organized. That being said. My main gripe, as its always been is his lack of goal creation and goals. So we'd need a Reus/Bale like figure of equal stature to Hazard if we move Willian to CAM (especially in the Big matches). That way he's passing the ball to class finishers and better goal threats in attacking positions, besides the likes of Cuadrado/Rambo.

Yup. Willian has created a lot of clear cut chances recently, only for the likes of Drogba and Ramires to scuff their shots.

A lot has been said about Hazard carrying us when everyone else bar Terry (even though even JT had a small and short drop of form a couple of months ago), but another player that also rose when everyone went down is Willian. He has a hand in our scrappy results while playing below par.

Gotta agree with this. Quite a few times this season he has been able to spark something when we have been playing like crap. I remember a short corner earlier in the season when he caught them off guard(can't remember against whom), that relentless energy really paying off when he nicked the ball for our winner against stoke and of course that last minute winner against Everton. Just a few moments that stick out for him and I think he's on an upward trajectory. Long may it continue [emoji1]