TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

What's IKR? And i am utterly confused on who to take from City's attackers. Is Aguero a sure starter now that they have Negredo? Jovetic will start behind the CF which means Silva to the wing?

IKR? = I know, right?

Yeah I think Jovetic will do what Tevez used to do. Negredo will be their new Balotelli maybe?

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IKR? = I know, right?

Yeah I think Jovetic will do what Tevez used to do. Negredo will be their new Balotelli maybe?

Ok.

Its ridiculous that you can't pick a striker from the big 6 yet, never known a season like it:
Arsenal - trying to sign a new striker
Chelsea - nobody knows who will start
Livepool - suarez suspended and sturridge injured
Man Utd - Van persie too much
City - 4 strikers
Spurs - looking for a new striker

Going through the list now and who ever has not informed me of your team names I will be deleting later today. So please do so as soon as possible. People will now have to message me for codes to join the league with your team name.

Thanks guys. Prepare for domination :P

Team name: He Made Emile Of It.

Let's see what you got! B)

BTW now that Chelsea have a double gameweek, i am considering going in with Lukaku! Do you guys think he will start?

Let's see what you got! B)

BTW now that Chelsea have a double gameweek, i am considering going in with Lukaku! Do you guys think he will start?

torres wont. it's either ba or lukaku. mostly lukaku

torres wont. it's either ba or lukaku. mostly lukaku

Yeah, i know Blondie won't but i am taking a punt on Lukaku for the DGW! Lets see how that goes! I expect him to start against Hull and may be play 30 mins against Villa. Talking about Villa, who starts for them in the Midfield? N'Zogbia is injured accroding to FPL. Anybody guaranteed to play full 180 mins?

Yeah, i know Blondie won't but i am taking a punt on Lukaku for the DGW! Lets see how that goes! I expect him to start against Hull and may be play 30 mins against Villa. Talking about Villa, who starts for them in the Midfield? N'Zogbia is injured accroding to FPL. Anybody guaranteed to play full 180 mins?

Westwood.

Weimann is a good shout too. Plays in the hole behind Benteke.

Westwood.

Weimann is a good shout too. Plays in the hole behind Benteke.

Weimann is a striker, i need a midfielder! How is Holman? Who is a better shout to play full 180 mins in Chelsea's defense? Iva, Cole or Terry?

Weimann is a striker, i need a midfielder! How is Holman? Who is a better shout to play full 180 mins in Chelsea's defense? Iva, Cole or Terry?

Tough one that. I would go for either iva or cole.

I would say cole... If he picks iva over azpi then he will then that's no guarantee...

Luiz is a bit more expensive but he should.

Just done my team, these guys are proper expensive this year. most of my guys so far are a gamble so could fly or could drown lol. I neglected it again last year from around jan so i hope to keep up with it this year.

Tough one that. I would go for either iva or cole.

I would say cole... If he picks iva over azpi then he will then that's no guarantee...

Yeah, i am not sure who would! I am going for Iva for two reasons. a) Azpi will be at national duty along with Mata and Torres so no way they are gonna play the first match. b ) Jose mentioned in the past week or so that he sees Iva as a RB in the team and not as a CB. I am also hoping Lukaku gets atleast 120 mins from both matches, enough for him to bang a goal or two hopefully!

That's the thing, only John Terry is 6, otherwise everyone is 6.5, i had Luiz too but he also has an international match,right?