test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,192 posts in this topic

It's only for £25 If you wanna buy ? That's really worth for money ..

Afaik I got the black tracksuit top (I think it might be the pres jacket, imo it looks fantastic. It was still a good 55 odd quid tho

The Monster likes this

Abit of possibly early news for the 2016 kits is adidas seem to be moving the 3 stripes from the sleeves to the sides of the kit for the 2016 international shirts.

Just wanted to post this here, it might be fake and not the best quality, but in countries like Morocco you can get these 3 babies for over 19£.

255ryf4.jpg

2cq1iy0.jpg

I love mu country :D

Abit of possibly early news for the 2016 kits is adidas seem to be moving the 3 stripes from the sleeves to the sides of the kit for the 2016 international shirts.

I love the new Spain shirt. I would love to see this for us in blue, with a white collar and stripes and the red/white at the end of the sleeves that we currently have.

spain-euro-2016-home-kit-2.jpg

b28fba66d0675962cd7e840598991e92.jpg

Got these 2 off aliexpress and for a combined total of about 20 quid 1e6d6e7f3d8c9db12a80a694060594c7.jpgf63faf6b4dae2cfe5efb5e9f47df1b9e.jpg61cdb7c5d28327394b43e9fc8289ac91.jpg6be05b55708740a2b95b7d9bd367bd22.jpg

Ain't usually one for fakes but these are as good as the real thing pretty much and at almost 80 quid for my wee fellas home kit and printing and almost 40 for my 2 year old I'm afraid it's a no brainer

BlueLion. likes this

rumored to be chelsea new kit for next season

2j4xagw.jpg

100% fake, but that would be an ingenious idea for adidas to alternate the typical 3 stripes on the sleeves.

100% fake, but that would be an ingenious idea for adidas to alternate the typical 3 stripes on the sleeves.

They are actually doing that for the National Teams kits ahead of Euro 2016, so just a rumour, but impossible is nothing ;)

rumored to be chelsea new kit for next season

2j4xagw.jpg

It's just a fantasy kit designed by someone random based on the new adidas national team kits.

That looks glorious. Wish it was true.

Why kit suppliers will never "get it right"

I think it's horrible

Hate the material on the sleeves. Will adidas ever make a simple kit? 100X prefer this season's.

Also, Yokohama... what about "Tyres"? And why is our badge white?