👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

• 3 weeks later...

According to this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/23c5iohii76t5df/Adidas_Fussball_Q3_13.pdf (adidas catalougue) the third kit will be black & silver. Has away down as white & bark blue, home reflex blue & white.

Also the scarf on our bit of the catalogue has red parts, could just be due to to red on the away kit but could mean it possibly features on the home too?

Alright, guys, I have a question for you. I want to fill my collection of home shirts and one of those missing is the 10/11 one, so I want to ask you how is it in terms of size in comparison with the 11/12 and the 12/13? The 11/12 "S" was a perfect fit for me and the "M" was huge, however for the 12/13 one the "S" was too short and "M" was the better option. So any suggestions whether I should get an S or an M of this beauty?

hd_G1201.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt we'll have the horizontal stripes again. Just listen to middleoftheshed, he knows his stuff on our kits. I just want our home to be blue and white. No fancy shit, just blue and white. Anyway we won't really know until the end of April to the beginning of May anyway. Our last 3 home shirts have been awesome anyway so i'm expecting greatness.

Away, i want white, again not fancy, just white with a bit of blue. 3rd.... anything, make me laugh, 3rd kits are always the ones to have a bit of fun.

Black and Silver... we've had 2 of them recently so why not again, the other 2 were excellent.

We've had many very nice Adidas kits, i'm gonna start wearing em all again i think starting with the glow worm tomorrow. We beat City in that shirt i'm sure, think Kalou even scored so it's worth a try.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7320185.stm

I'm not superstitious but hey, fuck it. Need all the luck we can get tomorrow.

According to this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/23c5iohii76t5df/Adidas_Fussball_Q3_13.pdf (adidas catalougue) the third kit will be black & silver. Has away down as white & bark blue, home reflex blue & white.

Also the scarf on our bit of the catalogue has red parts, could just be due to to red on the away kit but could mean it possibly features on the home too?

I'm sorry mat but it has to be said.

Your signature is a thing of beauty