👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

I'm not disagreeing with your previous point that gold is also a gimmick, btw.

Having said that, if next years kit is gold, then that's 2-1, as far as contemporary Chelsea shirts go.

but if it were red (admittedly it looks unlikely) its the same stats. Anyway I'm getting used to the gold but as I'd said before I'd have liked to have seen the kit with yellow (pure yellow not luminous) and bring back the yellow socks. Think it would look the business

Think the yellow socks were just there for kit clashes but could be wrong. We've traditionally worn white socks for 50 years to put our own image around as everyone had white shorts instead.

I do like the red, yes but i also very much like the yellow. If we're gonna have blue, white and something, it should be red or yellow imo. I like to see a shirt and say 'yes, this is Chelsea'. Gold is a bit showy-offy if you know what i mean and we certainly have nothing to be proud of after this season.

jqtjz6.jpgdoes anybody agree that this mock up by Dec looks fantastic and much better than the current Crest

No.

Hope so! The 06-07 White kit is still one of my favs..

best away kit imo, with the blue numbers

IMO this one was our best Adidas kit so far

442Chelsea_home.jpg

My favorite adidas kits so far would be the 06-08 home, 06-07 away, 09-10 home, 10-11 home and this seasons third. This seasons home took a while to grow on me. Also anyone know where I can get a hold of a 97-07 font name set for the 06-07 home?

IMO this one was our best Adidas kit so far

442Chelsea_home.jpg

Also it would be great to go back to the days like in 2006 when almost every adidas team (both club and country) had the same kit layout. Especially with the premier league teams sharing the same font for champions league as the country kits.

The one with red is a confirmed FAKE.

The gold is a sample from adidas of the kit so may be slightly different when it's revealed but that's the REAL DEAL.