Waterfall

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i want De rossi :( .

De Rossi is going to be expensive... we don't need to expend hard, just imagine almost all our team with 20 - 24 years and all of them cracks!

Chelsea are really in it for anyone with doubts.

El Confidencial which is top 2 or 3 most reliable papers in spain, (this is no marca lol) mention it in the end of this article.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2013/07/02/real-madrid-y-real-sociedad-ya-negocian-el-traspaso-de-illarramendi-124205/

If DDR is not possible, please sign this guy.

It looks like that it's happening:

- many-many rumours about the transfer

- Roma will reportedly sign Kevin Strootman

- Wallace did not travel to Asia(he might go to Rome on loan

Kondogbia is a really talented player, but we are full of youngsters. We need some experience and charisma.

It looks like that it's happening:

- many-many rumours about the transfer

- Roma will reportedly sign Kevin Strootman

- Wallace did not travel to Asia(he might go to Rome on loan

Kondogbia is a really talented player, but we are full of youngsters. We need some experience and charisma.

Indeed my friend, but unfortunately we haven't signed DDR yet, and if we don't... I'll be more than happy with Kondogbia with us.

As much as I like him and can understand the hype around him I doubt he will come here. First it is not his preferred destination and secondly he will not be an automatic starter IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Spanish media claim he'll be a Real Madrid player in the next few days. Madrid's first bid of €12million was rejected by Sevilla. They want €15million for Kondogbia and Madrid will offer that money.

maybe we will get khedira then.

maybe we will get khedira then.

Yeah, heard this rumour, too. Don't know what happend with De Rossi deal, but I think Mou has probably changed his mind and wants Khedira now, a guy he knows very well, even though Daniele is a player he admires so much. Punto Pelota, a very reliable source regarding Spanish football is saying Khedira is close to joining Chelsea and Kondogbia is even closer to joining Madrid.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You