Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh if we were set on a deal and Real want a new GK... (this will be unorthodox) we could offer them Courtois. It isn't as outrageous as some will think - Cech will still be at his current level for another 5, 6 years. Bale is only 25 still, 7 years at his peak. Or any of the Real wingers really, Isco would be just as good, if not better, lol.

Not sure if I would go for such a deal but I wouldn't be outraged if we did do it, either.

Plus I could see The Helmet as first choice once more!!!

Tbh if we were set on a deal and Real want a new GK... (this will be unorthodox) we could offer them Courtois. It isn't as outrageous as some will think - Cech will still be at his current level for another 5, 6 years. Bale is only 25 still, 7 years at his peak. Or any of the Real wingers really, Isco would be just as good, if not better, lol.

Not sure if I would go for such a deal but I wouldn't be outraged if we did do it, either.

wtf-gif-tumblr-i2.gif

It is outrageous! Courtois is the safest bet by far.

It's pretty outrageous mate. We're secure at the back, while you say Cech has 5-6 years the point is that Courtois offers us double that and then some. To let go of one our finest players to fill a position where we can find talent elsewhere isn't good business. Especially when Reus costs £20m.

It doesn't matter about Real. We're very good at player negotiations. We prized Hazard away from the biggest clubs in Europe with our direction and vision.. The same can be done for Reus.

If he really wants to go to Madrid then let him go. He'll be surrounded by competition that he may not even be able to get past, but it's his prerogative. We shouldn't negotiate with Real to get them to back off from Reus.

Offering them Cech makes more sense tbh, but we shouldn't even entertain such ideas.

It's pretty outrageous mate. We're secure at the back, while you say Cech has 5-6 years the point is that Courtois offers us double that and then some. To let go of one our finest players to fill a position where we can find talent elsewhere isn't good business. Especially when Reus costs £20m.

It doesn't matter about Real. We're very good at player negotiations. We prized Hazard away from the biggest clubs in Europe with our direction and vision.. The same can be done for Reus.

If he really wants to go to Madrid then let him go. He'll be surrounded by competition that he may not even be able to get past, but it's his prerogative. We shouldn't negotiate with Real to get them to back off from Reus.

Offering them Cech makes more sense tbh, but we shouldn't even entertain such ideas.

Very true, and IF Real DO buy Reus then I simply can't see them keeping all, what, 5? 6? WC wingers without any of them being unhappy at being the Madrid equivalent of Salah.

Hazard was between the 3 English clubs, no need to bring Barca and Madrid in to make it looks like we won against them in this transfer. Only Zidane admired Eden but the board and Perez couldn't care less about him. PSG wasn't in back then too because he insisted on leaving France. Barca was not even linked :P

Hazard was between the 3 English clubs, no need to bring Barca and Madrid in to make it looks like we won against them in this transfer. Only Zidane admired Eden but the board and Perez couldn't care less about him. PSG wasn't in back then too because he insisted on leaving France. Barca was not even linked :P

My mistake then lmao

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal are leading the race to sign Borussia Dortmund forwardMarco Reus, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

The German international has attracted interest from Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea but Arsenal have been handed a boost in the race for his signature with reports suggesting Reus wants to work with Arsene Wenger.

The Gunners boss, who is a well known admirer of the player, is now pondering whether to activate his £20m release clause in the summer.

Ouch he needs his head looking at to want to work with a Arse...ne Wenger.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You