Fernando Torres

AND i also love how because he had an easy game against Genk last time and score twice (almost like 2341212 times actually), that when he doesnt score like that again, that it is back to the whole we should transfer him torres...its bs.. tell me one CF in chelsea today who has actually done more for the club than torres???

Drogba? something is wrong with him this year and idk what... (shouldnt that be a bigger story?)

Anelka? cant handle that role now a days, and plays much better on the wing

Danny? wellll as much as i think he is amazing, he is better on the wing going diagonal rather than straight in, and he doesnt like to pass

Lukaku? not quite...

AND i also love how because he had an easy game against Genk last time and score twice (almost like 2341212 times actually), that when he doesnt score like that again, that it is back to the whole we should transfer him torres...its bs.. tell me one CF in chelsea today who has actually done more for the club than torres???

Drogba? something is wrong with him this year and idk what... (shouldnt that be a bigger story?)

Danny? wellll as much as i think he is amazing, he is better on the wing going diagonal rather than straight in, and he doesnt like to pass

Lukaku? not quite...

Wrong.

Not dreadful, but nowhere near as lively as the start of the season.

Exactly, Torres still has it but is not producing the required effort consistantly enough. I think the media have destroyed him confidence wise...he is scared to do the things that he used to do incase it does not come off...

AVB should pull him aside and play to his ego....keep telling him he is still a world class striker and the best we have...fact is we need him firing desperately at the moment. If AVB does not fancy Sturridge in the middle then he is our only option...

Lukaku? not quite...

We have never yet seen Danny play as the central striker ,,at least I can't remember it ,,but then my memory isnt as good as it once was...seems it

is somewhat like some of our players

Missed the game. That bad?

He wasn't that bad, but he neither was good. To be frank, it was a typical performance of a big player playing against a weak opposition, i.e. he was arsed to make something just once in a while.

youre joking right??? hahaha

He is right. As much as I think Kalou isn't good, he has actually done a lot more for the club than Torres.... Since the latter man has done fuck all for us, except to make us waste £50m and have the "Torres or Drogba" thing...

Exactly, Torres still has it but is not producing the required effort consistantly enough. I think the media have destroyed him confidence wise...he is scared to do the things that he used to do incase it does not come off...

AVB should pull him aside and play to his ego....keep telling him he is still a world class striker and the best we have...fact is we need him firing desperately at the moment. If AVB does not fancy Sturridge in the middle then he is our only option...

This. This. This.

Lukaku? not quite...

Didier%2BDrogba.jpeg

He wasn't that bad, but he neither was good. To be frank, it was a typical performance of a big player playing against a weak opposition, i.e. he was arsed to make something just once in a while.

Hmm, but then he's always been that sort of player who's utterly invisible for most of the game, only to burst into life when it's most needed.

Sturridge has done better than Torres from a wide position and would definitely be better in the middle.

I'm still backing Torres, but Danny should be considered for a match or two as a striker.

But then who takes the right berth?? only options are Kalou or Anelka...or Mata on the right with Malouda on the left....I think we have to stick with the front 3 of Mata Torres and Sturridge but something needs to be done with Torres to get his confidence back.....if I was AVB I would contact Benitez or Del Bosque asking for tips to get the best out of him..

But then who takes the right berth?? only options are Kalou or Anelka...or Mata on the right with Malouda on the left....I think we have to stick with the front 3 of Mata Torres and Sturridge but something needs to be done with Torres to get his confidence back.....if I was AVB I would contact Benitez or Del Bosque asking for tips to get the best out of him..

I'd say Anelka for now.