UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

We actually beat them 1-0 at the bridge in 06-07. A wonderful goal by Drogs. To be honest, with the history we have with Barca, they will be wary of us too and an upset is unlikely but not impossible. Can't think of Barca too much yet because Benfica are a very decent and competent team.

You are right..I thought it was 1-1. Thanks for correcting. So its 11 goals by Chelsea and 10 goals by Barca. We have beaten them twice and they have beaten us twice but with us having 10 men on field on both occasions.

Leicester first, thrash them get them out of way early no replays. City give them hell and hopefully scrape point (nobodys won there in epl play I believe) but watch Carlos have game of his life like he always has vs us!! And then spurs, we need to ADD not take draw, to their losing streak, no way should we not have 3 pts (barring injuries) then Benfica. Some said our season would be defined in Italy?? Ooops, it's gona be through these next two weeks.

Comment on Napoli game. It was best I've seen old guard play thi year and now we face catch-22, win win win roman keeps them, lose lose lose we get angry?!?!?!?!?! DAMN I HATE REBUILDING PROCESS!!! hahahahaha!

To be honest i highly doubt we're going to win the thing, but it's just nice to know we're still in it.

Now if we do face Barca in the semi's, they're probably going to batter us... but still who cares, let's just try and beat Benfica and take it from there. blue%20scalf.gif

I want to see your happiness by catching Benfica when you lose againts us.

You sure don't know our power, and Drogba is going to regret what he did.

Just saw the video you posted in the other thread..and I have to say this: Seriously?

Hope you don't cry when we beat your Shit porutgese Joke of a club Benfica

I Wont, we don't want to win Champions League and we just spend 20 millions per year in players and you are so frustrated to win it (only in your dreams) that you spend like 100 millions on players and still play like sh1t.

You will learn good football 27 March.

I Wont, we don't want to win Champions League and we just spend 20 millions per year in players and you are so frustrated to win it (only in your dreams) that you spend like 100 millions on players and still play like sh1t.

Chelsea> Benfica, No bro seriously don't cry when we rape your team, it would be unmanly of you

I would love to know in that video that provides actual and logical proof that he was laughing at Benfica

Lol, it's clear that he was, just like when Benayoun sang "You'll never walk alone" and took nr 10 shirt just to stop the progress of Kakuta and disrespect the club thinking he's bigger than us :rolleyes:

Lol, it's clear that he was, just like when Benayoun sang "You'll never walk alone" and took nr 10 shirt just to stop the progress of Kakuta and disrespect the club thinking he's bigger than us :rolleyes:

Did he stand up and say 'Hahhaha Benfica!!!' as a direct insult? There is no logical proof what so ever

No game is easy when it's a quarter final, Benfica, Apoel, Barca or Leicester. Cup games are so different to league games. I went to the quarter final in 2008 against Fenerbahce and you could feel the tension although we were much the better team on paper, we scraped through so nervously 3-2 on aggregate. I really hope no one under estimates Benfica because after the season we're having, we can lose to anybody and Benfica are a very decent team. We should progress though especially with the 2nd leg being here. I reckon we can get a win out there too but i'd rather draw just so the mind is focused rather than confused what to do like Liverpool 09.

Let's make history.

In all seriousness what is the reception DL4 and Rami going to get?