Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

Our first team practically picks itself (only Torres needs a little help picking himself), otherwise I think Moses could have been very effective in this game against the likes of Buttner, Rafael or Evra..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our defense is fine, i doubt will any problem containing united oscar is much needed to keep his eye on van persie his been ther assist and goal act all season, kagawa won't start.

we just need exploit united defense really fast, is crap! i reckon if hazard and mata play well, well be up 3-0 in the first half

I think we cant start Oscar, Mata and Hazard together in this match.

We need more cover in our problematic defensive system.

We said the same against Arsenal and Spurs and the trio worked. United have tons of defensive problems and I reckon we will cause them havoc with Oscar, Mata and Hazard all playing

i keep hearing city fans say! 25 points will be hard to makeup were not worried about chelsea!

they don't know the 19 points out of those 25 were avb high line crap!

anyways! i like how united concede goals and then always comes up with draw, but unlike braga, they will meet the best defense in england! bring it out manure!

According to the top man united forum some are pretty worried about this match. I think they should be. Just look at how the players bounced back after the game against Athletico Madrid.

We drew both games after the Atletico game then just about managed victory against Stoke.....

Man United are scoring a lot of goals from centres from both sides, just watch yesterday's game or their last league game. Our side defenders need to press them and can't let them have a lot of space. As few corners as possible also.

I think we cant start Oscar, Mata and Hazard together in this match.

We need more cover in our problematic defensive system.

I think we have to start them. We all know this could end up being a shootout and with their attack i highly expect them to score, so we must go out to attack. We know what has happenned when we sit back. Our worst result came from doing that vs QPR. It worked vs arsenal and tottenham so why change it.

Seems that the mood here have been slightly cautious compared to previous weeks. I wonder why...

It's Man United, no matter how they play, whether they are on form or not, they have the winning mentality inside. Something you can't argue and can't overlook that. We seem to be in better mood and form and should beat them though.

Seems that the mood here have been slightly cautious compared to previous weeks. I wonder why...

Because they have the best attack we will probably come up against this whole season. Manure has been very shaky in defence, but in terms of striker quality they have that in bucket loads.

It's Man United, no matter how they play, whether they are on form or not, they have the winning mentality inside. Something you can't argue and can't overlook that. We seem to be in better mood and form and should beat them though.

Because they have the best attack we have we will probably come up against this whole season. Manure has been very shaky in defence, but in terms of striker quality they have that in bucket loads.

That was a slight tongue-in-cheek comment. :lol: Main point was that in previous weeks, people were shouting from the rooftop and thinking we're just gonna walk over the teams before us. Then came that defeat at Shakhtar and suddenly people seem to have pulled back a bit.

That was a slight tongue-in-cheek comment. :lol: Main point was that in previous weeks, people were shouting from the rooftop and thinking we're just gonna walk over the teams before us. Then came that defeat at Shakhtar and suddenly people seem to have pulled back a bit.

Yeah i do agree with you somewhat there. The shakhtar defeat pulled us back and gave us a reality check, after high flying league form beating tot and ars. Should be a wake up call for the team and i expect them to be fully determined and on it come sunday.