Chelsea 2-3 Man City

James

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here we go, the first major test to see how good and where we actually are. Man City haven't added to last season have they so we should know what to expect from them. They wont know what to expect from us but tbh their experience and power will probably see them win the game. We have players not playing and a few not there. I'll be surprised if we win it.

i just hope we go at them i dont wanna see any parking the bus crap i wanna see us to start playing some good football might aswell start now

Same.

With the quality we have now, and the fact it is a community shield which means fuck all, parking the bus is the last thing i would want to see, considering this clubs future will not rely on that tactic anymore. Hoping for a good attacking match.

2-1 City

Park the bus? What are you guys, mad? What we should do is to play our usual solid defense and not any high line, and use QUICK counters. We can do that. Pass the ball quick and not that passing the ball around slowly, then losing it.

I dont know exacly which players will be available but id like to see Ramires in the double pivot with Mikel, I hope Mata and Hazard both start and i would LOVE to see Sturridge play.

If we play like we did against Brighton then we will have our arse destroyed

But if our defenders take the game serious,we won´t get destroyed,but I think,that our central defenders must be on that game Cahill and Luiz.I am not sure,that Terry is ready for that game