Oscar

themightyblue

And people buy into that :ph34r::blink:

oh yeah, he's the first one to struggle with it... lol

He's stopped playing, he's been sick - only flus though - a few times and he seems lifeless. If he says and Mourinho says he struggles with the weather, then I believe it because many people from tropical countries like Brazil struggle with too cold weather.

oh yeah, he's the first one to struggle with it... lol

He's stopped playing, he's been sick - only flus though - a few times and he seems lifeless. If he says and Mourinho says he struggles with the weather, then I believe it because many people from tropical countries like Brazil struggle with too cold weather.

Yeah I understand the problem but it is clearly not entirely accurate, if anything the weather in London in these months are much better than they were in last 2013 imo.

Oscar isn't struggling with nothing, he is just adapting to his first full season as a No.10 at chelsea. I remember last season where he was decent on the wing but struggled a lot when ever he was tried at no. 10 in EPL and later under rafa he was only used as no. 10 in cup games where mata needed rest especially against small teams. Now he has gone a some steps further by being able to play consecutive games as no.10 of which he was not always outstanding but also not terrible at least not like last season where he really struggled where he was incapable of consistently playing as no. 10. His quality and intelligence will surely manifest consistently soon because he has a very very good footballing brain.

Oscar isn't struggling with nothing, he is just adapting to his first full season as a No.10 at chelsea. I remember last season where he was decent on the wing but struggled a lot when ever he was tried at no. 10 in EPL and later under rafa he was only used as no. 10 in cup games where mata needed rest especially against small teams. Now he has gone a some steps further by being able to play consecutive games as no.10 of which he was not always outstanding but also not terrible at least not like last season where he really struggled where he was incapable of consistently playing as no. 10. His quality and intelligence will surely manifest consistently soon because he has a very very good footballing brain.

The problem being he is going through a dip in form at the most crucial part of the season. Willian has had it, Hazard has been through it and now Oscar is having a moment, yet his start was blistering in terms of quality and consistency. Right now he is struggling, he's struggling in both confidence and sharpness of thought, he isn't seeing the opportunities to release ball and create things of importance. Oscar is a young growing individual and there is no way I would write the kid off because I think he is going to be huge for us, but right at this moment he needs to fight for his spot, nothing is guaranteed, the only thing that's guaranteed is that he needs to fight for his place.

The thing with being a #10 at Chelsea is that Mourinho is asking for three things.....Goals, assists and a defensive responsibility, that is some pressure right there but that's what he wants and all three of him, Hazard and Willian have shown they can adapt.

The problem being he is going through a dip in form at the most crucial part of the season. Willian has had it, Hazard has been through it and now Oscar is having a moment, yet his start was blistering in terms of quality and consistency. Right now he is struggling, he's struggling in both confidence and sharpness of thought, he isn't seeing the opportunities to release ball and create things of importance. Oscar is a young growing individual and there is no way I would write the kid off because I think he is going to be huge for us, but right at this moment he needs to fight for his spot, nothing is guaranteed, the only thing that's guaranteed is that he needs to fight for his place.

The thing with being a #10 at Chelsea is that Mourinho is asking for three things.....Goals, assists and a defensive responsibility, that is some pressure right there but that's what he wants and all three of him, Hazard and Willian have shown they can adapt.

the fight isn't that much big, that's a problem also.

Wililan was average until the Stoke game and Hazard isn't the one from december-february anymore. Ofc Eden hasn't had a dig in form as deep as Oscar, but neither Willian (except against Stoke) nor Hazard are bringing the level that much up. Which proves further your point. If Oscar is noticeable worse from guys that aren't even their best, so that's a testament of how deep his form dropped recently. Hopefully Willian will continue from where he stopped and Eden can step up. We'll need them to not only for today, but for the rest of the season if we still have hope to win anything. Oscar is the worst right now though imo

About the wheater, he always seems to be playing with gloves on. English weather can be really rough, certainly for a slim Brazilian. Hazard/Schürrle are european and Willian shouldn't mind cold since he spend alot of his career in Ukrain.

About the wheater, he always seems to be playing with gloves on. English weather can be really rough, certainly for a slim Brazilian. Hazard/Schürrle are european and Willian shouldn't mind cold since he spend alot of his career in Ukrain.

its been the warmest winter for ages. barely even got frost

Oscar baby, we needed you tonight. AND YOU WERE ON. Frankly I am not surprised, I BELIEVE IN YOU. Hope you always get better and better young man.Great kid, great heart, great player.

I did say the kid is made for European nights ;)

Now we have a player that is actually really good with the free-kick taking lark.

Nah, he always goes for the far corner. Doesn't always work. The perfect FK takers always gets it over the wall and dips it into the net.

Great technique in taking the shot. Has the potential to be our most reliable set-piece taker if he works on it.

I thought he was the catalyst in the first half. After Hazard went off you could feel a couple of players getting their heads down but Oscar getting on the ball, beating players and winning a few FKs in dangerous areas really lifted the lads and the crowd which created that spell of pressure from which the first goal came.

He really loves playing in the CL.