Eden Hazard

the wes

By the way, if you want to see one of the "touched by god" matches all the long time followers of Eden are talking about, you should try to find his Ligue 1 game LOSC - Monaco (2 - 1) in November 2010. I recall it as one of his most impressive game, technically. Impossible to find a resume focusing on his match though.

All i have are the highlights and goals (2 Hazard's assists), but it doesnt fully transpire his genius during these 90 min.

Starts at 2min6 : http://www.losc.fr/losc-tv/videos/j14-losc-monaco-fc-2-1-2010/11

I tried to be fair to him, I asked him to stop saying it. Maybe I'm too sensitive to the word, but it's the same as nigger to me. It's a word meant to oppress people. And I asked him to stop, without warning.

Then he called me it again. Which I warned him for.

I don't think I handled the situation poorly.

You didn't. Some terms can get lost or are confusing. He used a term that is incredibly offensive and that has centuries of persecution attached to it. He knew what he was doing and it was clearly wrong.

Eden Hazard is boss.Still can't believe, is this a dream ? Champs of Europe, FA cup winners.Hazard, Oscar, Marin, Moses.On top of the league 4 points clear ? Wow . just wow ! And I have to say probably I was RDM's biggest doubter but the guy is doing really good so far.

Kalou and Malouda out is a dream come true aswell.

that is quite rich from the master of insults..

Master of insults?, did they hurt you that much? #''insert BOOM here''

Have respect for members, stop thinking your superior and above everyone else. He's a nice bloke trying to express his opinion and he's doing a damn fine job. Doesn't need anyone mocking him such as yourself, different enviroments, you should learn to respect that, MR SO CALLED WISE MAN.

Could you two stop derailing every thread please? It doesn't matter who started it or who is at fault, just, for the sake of this forum, ignore each other, please!

On topic, I think Hazard will rip Spurs apart because of their defensive weaknesses. This is the the perfect game for Eden, imo. I hope he proves me right.

A completely useless but reassuring stat about Eden Hazard : in his career with Lille or Chelsea, once he took the first place of the league, he never lost it.

According to this stat you will be champions and never leave the top of the league until then. Enjoy :D

A completely useless but reassuring stat about Eden Hazard : in his career with Lille or Chelsea, once he took the first place of the league, he never lost it.

According to this stat you will be champions and never leave the top of the league until then. Enjoy :D

Some stats are nice to follow! :D

Be honest with me. What can LOSC fans expect from Salomon Kalou in return (supposed to fill the void left by Eden :( ) ?

Up until now he's been mostly injured... And on the pitch he displayed hints of talent, but too irregularly.

Be honest with me. What can LOSC fans expect from Salomon Kalou in return (supposed to fill the void left by Eden :( ) ?

Up until now he's been mostly injured... And on the pitch he displayed hints of talent, but too irregularly.

He'll fill in the void left by Gervinho, not Hazard.

Think you just said it there. Kalou is an average player. He has never been a consistent player in his time here. Capable of having the odd good games here and there but never consistent. On the other hand, he does always give 100% on the pitch, which is something you can't really fault him for.

Shit player.