Eden Hazard

the wes

I hate bayern, they must be the most arrogant club in world football... courting player's so publicly (Gotze, Lewa and now KDB) all year long and announcing their signing months before their arrival ... I know they are the best managed club in Europe but, hell they are too fucking arrogant especially to their fellow German clubs

I hate bayern, they must be the most arrogant club in world football... courting player's so publicly (Gotze, Lewa and now KDB) all year long and announcing their signing months before their arrival ... I know they are the best managed club in Europe but, hell they are too fucking arrogant especially to their fellow German clubs

Surely Chelsea did no such thing with for example Costa right? :P

Hazard's football legacy will continue to grow once he retires because people will constantly underrate him because he doesn't have massive stat totals.

The reality is he's a generational type player. The pure magic of his dribbling, the flicks, and movement makes for must watch TV.

Im sure he will leave to madrid sometime and then we will be f****.

There arent many players who can actually go past players.

These kind of players are ultra rare

So weird. They used to be in abundance years ago but now... No juice

Again, a typical Hazard game for the national team. 2/10. He really needs to step up his game for Belgium. Glad KDB was on the pitch, otherwise we would have created zero chances. Wilmots out please.

What?! KDB did absolutely nothing the all game, barely touched the ball in the first half.

In the first half Hazard was your best player along with Nainggolan, was on the ball the all time, and gave some wonderfull balls. There wasnt any movement from your team so he couldnt do alot.

* I dont see Hazard leaving in the next 3-4 seasons, so i dont get why we're talking about it.

Seriously if Hazard was to leave, who the fuck would replace him? Not many players do what he does. Messi and Ronaldo excluded. Robben is getting old and probably wont leave Bayern. We'd be boned.

I think Yacine Brahimi could act as a decent replacement for Hazard if/when he leaves us.

I think Yacine Brahimi could act as a decent replacement for Hazard if/when he leaves us.

Problem is your talking decent, Hazard is up there as one of the best in the world for me and is miles away from decent. This isn't me having a go, it's me being truthful.

I really don't like to think about this kid leaving, he's different class.