Eden Hazard

the wes

The whole team was playing like a bunch of arrogant pricks, but I don't understand this decision either.

Hazard was not the worst guy on the pitch.

What really annoyed me was the fact we played without a striker for 25 minutes. Disgusting.

What about taking off Radja for Origi when Israel were pressing 24/7? This guy is cancer.

I know. If he's gonna take of Benteke, sub him for Origi or another striker. Not for fucking Chadli.

This is the first time I'm really appalled. His system works, but the guy seems not to be able to adapt when things go shitty (he's been very lucky though). He keeps putting goddamn Chadli on the pitch (not Mertens for example), and he needs to give Hazard more respect.

Also, how come KDB can't produce one decent corner for the national team. Every time Januzaj is on the pitch and he's giving them, they're dangerous. Take a fucking hint or let Hazard take them at least.

This was actually the first time I was really disgusted by his decisions.
But it has to be said, the team brought this over themselves as well.
Everything went so smoothly in the first half they started playing like a bunch of cunts. Everyone was suddenly Maradona and they let Israel get in the match.

Liked and disliked Hazard today, great link up play but aarrggh... the nonchalance! It's the reason I dislike players like Vertonghen and Kompany: that bloody arrogance. Where were those counters? They didn't utilize them whatsoever. You had them scared, so then finish them.

Belgium's #1 weakness: 2nd half first 20 minutes. You want to destroy Belgium? Do it in this time frame.