test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

Chelsea transfer news: Barcelona president opens talks over Philippe Coutinho swap deal

CHELSEA have been offered Philippe Coutinho in exchange for Eden Hazard, it has sensationally been claimed.

Coutinho could be on the way out of the Nou Camp after falling out of favour under Barcelona head coach Ernesto Valverde.

The Brazilian has failed to start a La Liga fixture since the beginning of December, prompting speculation over his future.

Manchester United have been linked with a swoop for Coutinho but reports in Spain suggest a move to Chelsea could be on the cards.

According to El Gol Digital, Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu has got in touch with the Blues.

And it is claimed Bartomeu proposed the idea of swap deal involving Coutinho and Hazard.

Chelsea are sweating on Hazard’s future amid his failure to put pen to paper on a contract extension.

The Belgian’s current deal expires in the summer of 2020 so Stamford Bridge chiefs could soon be forced to decide to cash in.

Barcelona’s bitter rivals Real Madrid are monitoring developments because they eager to sign Hazard.

snip

SILLY SEASON INDEED!

Sarri will get the best out of Hazard they said :D

Where are you cunts?

Sarri will get the best out of Hazard they said 
Where are you cunts?
He's stated a few times that he prefers the style of football, but the false nine rubbish is nullifying him.

Let's hope a CF will solve a number of our worries

Get a new striker in, quick!

Hazard is experiencing shades of last season's suffer-ball playing in the false 9 role.

1 hour ago, Joe Ay said:

Hazard started the season so strongly but I must say he’s been pretty average in the last few games. Other than the assist to Willian in the last game, he’s been guilty of losing possession with too many dribbles and fancy flicks. He looks out of depth in the false 9 position as he doesn’t seem the type to make too many runs off the ball. We need a proper centre-forward ASAP, heck I’d even go for Troy Deeney to fill the role, a proper battering ram of a striker in the Diego Costa mould.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange but my mate only suggested him to me last night - but that was after the pub!

But hes another 30 year old so we really need to get away from them if possible. He has scored 4 in last 6 games but only 5 and 2 assists in 19 games

I bloody said we would be lucky to get £70 / £80 mill for him

CHEEKY CUNTS!!

REAL FLUSH

Chelsea and Spurs braced for Real Madrid bids for Hazard and Eriksen

The pair are Real’s top targets and having one season left on their deals will lead to approaches at the end of the season and the bidding will start at £50m for each star

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8181779/chelsea-spurs-real-madrid-hazard-eriksen/

Vesper, Johnnyeye and Joe Ay like this

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

You seem to get off and enjoy any struggles at the club.

Very strange.

I was going to mention it but then I thought some peeps aren't happy unless they are moaning.

But gotta say I cant remember him making a Pro Chelsea post.

Tomo and manpe like this

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Unfortunately there are a handful on this forum that do. Its quite irritating. Or pathetic. Whatever way you want to look at it.

I know I can have a moan about certain thing but It does get confusing sometime seeing as we are supporters to see anti comments in every post someone makes,  My mates a lifelong gooner and he even says good things about us. Might stick in his throat tho lol

OneMoSalah, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

4 hours ago, Joe Ay said:

Hazard started the season so strongly but I must say he’s been pretty average in the last few games. Other than the assist to Willian in the last game, he’s been guilty of losing possession with too many dribbles and fancy flicks. He looks out of depth in the false 9 position as he doesn’t seem the type to make too many runs off the ball. We need a proper centre-forward ASAP, heck I’d even go for Troy Deeney to fill the role, a proper battering ram of a striker in the Diego Costa mould.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My concern is whether his head has been turned by Madrid, and I honestly think him being played as a false 9 is further disillusioning him! He's actually done nothing for us, bar yesterday's assist, since the Watford game. 

Johnnyeye, Bosnian Blue and Joe Ay like this

The most inconsistently brilliant player in the world.
Or in other words: the best player who plays in a weak, offensively clueless team in the world.

Gesendet von meinem SLA-L22 mit Tapatalk

Vesper, Antonio8 and Johnnyeye like this

22 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Strange but my mate only suggested him to me last night - but that was after the pub!

But hes another 30 year old so we really need to get away from them if possible. He has scored 4 in last 6 games but only 5 and 2 assists in 19 games

I bloody said we would be lucky to get £70 / £80 mill for him

CHEEKY CUNTS!!

REAL FLUSH

Chelsea and Spurs braced for Real Madrid bids for Hazard and Eriksen

The pair are Real’s top targets and having one season left on their deals will lead to approaches at the end of the season and the bidding will start at £50m for each star

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8181779/chelsea-spurs-real-madrid-hazard-eriksen/

£50m???????

They can REALLLLY go fuck themselves.

Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this