test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

14 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Can't see it, i think Conte will ease him back in at a similar speed Hiddink did in 2016. Meaning between these 2 international break's he will probably start vs Qarabag and Forest but be super sub in the other's. Palace away will be his fulltime return to the lineup if i was a betting man.

seems a bit extreme Tomo. I'd say sub against Leicester, start against Qarabag. If he gets throug those 2 unscathed, start agains Arsenal. 

It was 20 minutes? If so he made an instant impact i think. He's good to go even for about 60min, but to give him a little more extra time might be a smart move

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

4 minutes ago, Cripen said:

It was 20 minutes? If so he made an instant impact i think. He's good to go even for about 60min, but to give him a little more extra time might be a smart move

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

It was 20 minutes. Yeah i thought he did well. 

Fresh contracts should have been in front of both Tibo and Hazard ages ago. They've both publicly stated that they're waiting. Not sure what the hold up is.

Is it just me or are the club suddenly putting him "front and centre" a lot? Almost as if we're trying everything to make sure he signs that contract...

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is it just me or are the club suddenly putting him "front and centre" a lot? Almost as if we're trying everything to make sure he signs that contract...

That's been the case since the 2014-15 season when he announced himself as the best player in the league and one of the world's best players. I've always felt in comparison to other top European football countries, Chelsea and English football excluding maybe United done a poor job of marketing their star players but that tide seems to be turning.

2 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

Eden is back!

Dope video. I know Hazard likes French rap a lot. Even though I don't understand it, sounds like actual Hip-Hop not the ringtone rap garbage.

I hope he doesn't start tomorrow. We shouldn't put pressure or danger on him. If we gonna lose he can go on about 60 minutes. We need him fits on Arsenal. 

Good minutes. Clearly our best player. In 10 minutes it is enough to show everyone that.

Leciester players were afrraid to tackle him. Still lack a bit of sharpness though