Eden Hazard

the wes

Neither did Zidane that much, or Iniesta or Xavi, Scholes, Pirlo, etc. That's not as important.

Well, for a start.. none of those players average the amount of goal scoring opportunities Hazard usually has. The issue isn't that he doesn't score or score enough, the issue is when he gets into those positions.. he squanders them.

Well, for a start.. none of those players average the amount of goal scoring opportunities Hazard usually has. The issue isn't that he doesn't score or score enough, the issue is when he gets into those positions.. he squanders them.

Ribery? Di maria? Not all wingers score a shit load of goals, Ronaldo isn't a winger, so he doesn't count. I agree he has messed up a few chances, but he has created far more chances than he has squandered.

he took huge steps already this season, i think and hope the scoring aspect is his final step

Notice something, though? You seem to be the "common denominator" in all the petty fights on the forum and more often than not you're the initiator. I wouldn't complain much if I were in your shoes, you're already on VERY thin ice as it is.

Now, I think we've derailed this thread more than enough with all this nonsense. If you have anything else to add, send it to me or any other staff member via PM.

I'm not taking his side, but you just quoted his last post in this thread which was 12 hours ago and said the same thing he's already been told by another mod which considering he hadn't posted again, he's taken on board. Yet he's been quoted by you again and you've had a dig at him as well. He's no saint but it's obvious some here don't like him and are just pushing his buttons on purpose. Seems like you just want to reply again so you can ban him. Why not PM him since that's what you want him to do?

I'm not taking his side, but you just quoted his last post in this thread which was 12 hours ago and said the same thing he's already been told by another mod which considering he hadn't posted again, he's taken on board. Yet he's been quoted by you again and you've had a dig at him as well. He's no saint but it's obvious some here don't like him and are just pushing his buttons on purpose. Seems like you just want to reply again so you can ban him. Why not PM him since that's what you want him to do?

well said...

However, according to the mods, its one sided and just me... It's more like they prefer to hold hands and sing in harmony.

They ban me for saying ganja, yet they dont ban people calling me a bitch, stupid, posting stupid gifs/pictures....

It's cool though, the mods dont get pay, so you cant expect much from them except having virtual friends/power.

Because he was making stupid claims like this:

So, the others got nothing and I got banned/warning points makes sense...

Or is it the fact that I dont join a forum to hold hands with each other...

You want to make a board professional, yet the mods are saying inappropriate things and posting gifs...

in public, so it needed to be answered in public. And no, I didn't all say the same thing as Spike except for the part about the PMs.

well said...

However, according to the mods, its one sided and just me... It's more like they prefer to hold hands and sing in harmony.

They ban me for saying ganja, yet they dont ban people calling me a bitch, stupid, posting stupid gifs/pictures....

It's cool though, the mods dont get pay, so you cant expect much from them except having virtual friends/power.

Are you a Liverpool fan? Because it seems that you're always the victim and it's never your fault :rolleyes:

No one said it was only you or that is was one sided, in fact you're one of several people who are on thin ice at the moment. But like I said, you seem to be the common factor in every petty fight and more often than not you're the one starting them.

And what do gifs and pictures have to do with anything. The staff have never been strict about having a laugh and joking around. We're pretty lenient about pretty much everything. But when there is fighting in every fucking thread that is making the whole forum unreadable, that's where we draw the line.

Trust me, if we were even remotely strict, you'd have been looooong gone.

Because he was making stupid claims like this:

in public, so it needed to be answered in public. And no, I didn't all say the same thing as Spike except for the part about the PMs.

Are you a Liverpool fan? Because it seems that you're always the victim and it's never your fault :rolleyes:

No one said it was only you or that is was one sided, in fact you're one of several people who are on thin ice at the moment. But like I said, you seem to be the common factor in every petty fight and more often than not you're the one starting them.

And what do gifs and pictures have to do with anything. The staff have never been strict about having a laugh and joking around. We're pretty lenient about pretty much everything. But when there is fighting in every fucking thread that is making the whole forum unreadable, that's where we draw the line.

Trust me, if we were even remotely strict, you'd have been looooong gone.

Stupid claims????

Who got banned and warnings? I did... Not anyone else during those times....

I got banned for saying ganja, yet some kid can say how dumb americans are.... makes sense, perfect and logic sense.... I got banned for saying smoke ganja to a kid with a england flag....

Also, if you reread the thread where I got banned, I responded to a person that insulted me, not the other way around...

Because my opinions differ than the norm on this forum, it is mocked and ridiculed on a public note in a group format.

Make those smiley faces and insults, mod. Your doing a good job.

Stupid claims????

I got banned for saying ganja, yet some kid can say how dumb americans are.... makes sense, perfect and logic sense.... I got banned for saying smoke ganja to a kid with a england flag....

Also, if you reread the thread where I got banned, I responded to a person that insulted me, not the other way around...

Because my opionions differ than the norm on this forum, it is mocked and ridiculed on a public note in a group format.

tiniest_violin.gif

Stupid claims????

Because my opinions differ than the norm on this forum, it is mocked and ridiculed on a public note in a group format.

You were warned for making several racist comments and then suspended for making even more, and you have the nerve to try and defend that?! Wow, you really are a scouser!

This has absolutely nothing to do with your opinions and everything to do with you getting into 50 fights every day. You don't seem to know how to debate and discuss respectfully and you can't accept that other people can have different opinions to yours and you get over defensive when anyone criticizes your opinion.

But keep telling yourself that the whole of the staff team is conspiring against you if that makes more sense to you...

Stupid claims????

Get your facts straight. I am not a kid. I am 21. When you said the 'ganja' comment you know very well that I had the Jamaican flag up. For some odd reason I just rotate my display flag between Jamaica and England. At the time it was the Jamaican flag. You would not have made that comment if you did not see the Jamaican flag. Stop playing stupid. While we have several disagreements and so on we also have reasonable football arguments even though you are so one-sided but please you have been warned already. No need to keep whining like a little baby. Just move on Nike.

Shame. Serve your suspension. HA, teach you to start having respect and behaving like a good boy on this forum now :getin:

Enjoy the ban suspension did you? :getin:

Are you a man or mouse? Stop whining to the mods for any little thing.

You were racist. Anything elseI am fine with but racism is unacceptable. Especially the way you aimed it knowing I was Jamaican I thought that was unneccessary. I actually had no problem with you before and even the clown comments I made was not made to be disrespectful but you obviously thought it was to make a reference to me smoking ganja.

You are not smart and clearly have not studied Geography in your life. I am born in England and have Jamaican in me thus why I switch over flags a few times. But yeah lets say I had the American flag up and you would have made the ganja comment right? Really :wank2:

Silly kid.

Report this while you are at it. Baby.

Your first comment you made about "if I tell him to go back to the jungle is that racist?" I clearly had a Jamaican flag. You saw the flag. You are rude and a fool. Grow up and then I will take you seriously.

Just shutup. Seriously. You are a fool as shown as in your previous post.

Get your facts straight. I am not a kid. I am 21. When you said the 'ganja' comment you know very well that I had the Jamaican flag up. For some odd reason I just rotate my display flag between Jamaica and England. At the time it was the Jamaican flag. You would not have made that comment if you did not see the Jamaican flag. Stop playing stupid. While we have several disagreements and so on we also have reasonable football arguments even though you are so one-sided but please you have been warned already. No need to keep whining like a little baby. Just move on Nike.

You have identity issues?

Clearly, I am not your friend, therefore the only thing I know about you is that you support a midtable team and a midtable player....

Somehow, I know that stats is jamacian and somehow stats so happen to put a jamacain flag that one day, even though when he insulted me via pm he had an england flag and even though he had an argument on the cesc thread when I was using a mobile device.....Somehow, I can see the flag on the mobile version of this website......

O, wait, Stats didnt think of that did he? He made the assumption and reacted pulled the race card..

Basically, his assumption is what got me banned and reported...

Shame. Serve your suspension. HA, teach you to start having respect and behaving like a good boy on this forum now :getin:

Enjoy the ban suspension did you? :getin:

Are you a man or mouse? Stop whining to the mods for any little thing.

You were racist. Anything elseI am fine with but racism is unacceptable. Especially the way you aimed it knowing I was Jamaican I thought that was unneccessary. I actually had no problem with you before and even the clown comments I made was not made to be disrespectful but you obviously thought it was to make a reference to me smoking ganja.

You are not smart and clearly have not studied Geography in your life. I am born in England and have Jamaican in me thus why I switch over flags a few times. But yeah lets say I had the American flag up and you would have made the ganja comment right? Really :wank2:

Silly kid.

Report this while you are at it. Baby.

Your first comment you made about "if I tell him to go back to the jungle is that racist?" I clearly had a Jamaican flag. You saw the flag. You are rude and a fool. Grow up and then I will take you seriously.

Just shutup. Seriously. You are a fool as shown as in your previous post.

I'm not really sure you are helping yourself with that. You have been racist on multiple occasions, not just to Stats, but to me as well, like telling me to pay my taxes. Stop trying to victimize yourself and just debate, don't hurl insults or condescend to others. Chill brah.