Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

:rant: international duty!

Hope he's out for only less than 2 months. Any thing more and that's gonna be a major issue for us.

• Replies 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Just underscores the need for more scoring and quality across the CFC first team.

Those transfers need to start happening soon or the Champions League season will be another underwhelming one for us, while the PL title will also likely slip away.

According to HLN he's getting surgery today.

I'm hoping for 2 months of recovery (or less ). Start of the season is 11 weeks away so he would still have 3 weeks of preseason. 

I'm seeing some places saying 6-8 weeks and others saying 3 months or more! Which is it? That's a pretty big discrepancy. 

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm seeing some places saying 6-8 weeks and others saying 3 months or more! Which is it? That's a pretty big discrepancy. 

It depends. If the bands in the hock are also torned, which happens quite often, it will last much longer.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Just seen the the fragment where the doctor talks to VTM. 

He said on the scan there was minimal damage to the ligaments. No tear. Just a fracture and light strained ligaments. 

No problems long term, should recover well. He said 3 months was a realistic estimate for recovery time. 

Also said he's sure Hazard will be 100 % again. Able to play matches by mid september.

• Like 1

This is hurting my eyes. To be honest, though, it was quite a miracle he survived all the dirty tackles he had to deal with in the last years.

The official website also confirmed the 3 months period.

• Like 4

I don't know why but I just have a bad feeling about next season already. We lost FA Cup, were completely outplayed, now Hazard is out for 3 months...

10 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

I don't know why but I just have a bad feeling about next season already. We lost FA Cup, were completely outplayed, now Hazard is out for 3 months...

We are Eden Hazard FC, aren't we? :lol:

• Like 2
Just now, Jason said:

We are Eden Hazard FC, aren't we? :lol:

Well we will have to add a lot of quality this Summer which seems to be unlikely at the moment...

This season if you took any player away from 1st team we didn't look like the same team. Even Moses or Alonso...

22 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

hopefully this injury doesnt screw his momentum and form :(

sad that he would miss the start of the season 

Hard to know the scheduling with this injury but I guess he might be behind with his pre season fitness etc ,come the start of the season.