Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 7

I really hope Hazard can go as far as he wants to in his career.

Like Conte said, he's a really special player and he must never forget this..any game, and any moment in a game.

• Like 1
  • Replies 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Our player with the most appearances with Terry gone. It feels like we just signed him 3 seasons ago. Stay for 2 more seasons and he'll have played 50% the amount Terry has :ph34r:Stay here and play at this rate until he's 31 and he could match Terry :ph34r:

• Like 2
On 5/12/2017 at 6:21 PM, Bosnian Blue said:

Here he can go down as one of the greatest ever Chelsea players, if not the greatest, based on what happens in the future. If he does win that Champions League and Ballon Dor he will definitely be remembered forever in this club history. In Madrid he may or may not have more success, but he will always be just one of the Galacticos. And sometimes you never know, plenty of great players failed miserably at Real. 

But whatever happens, if he does stay then hats off, his commitment to the club will be worthy of a big reward (contract). He would deserve it.

Absolutely spot on man!

so glad to have him here, may he stay for many years hopefully and become a legend, he´s on the right way :) , Real Madrid and co. can all fuck off, he´s ours

one goal they didnt show

• Like 3

Hazard is lowkey one of the best 'beautiful goals scorers' around.

Just needs to learn to score more ugly goals regulalrly to score 20+ goals on the regular.

Anyone notice he's better at putting his foot through the ball with his left than with his right? His leftie power shots are a problem.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Just needs to learn to score more ugly goals regulalrly to score 20+ goals on the regular.

Anyone notice he's better at putting his foot through the ball with his left than with his right? His leftie power shots are a problem.

He just need to be more selfish and shoot when he has a chance, period 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DYC. said:

He has always been very strong with his left foot. Can't believe his goal against Hull was not mentioned in our 3-2 win over them at the KC stadium couple seasons ago. Hope someone can post the goal on here but that was a fantastic goal and would defo be in the top three for me. His second strike against Everton in our 5-0 room over them was a brilliant goal too with his weaker foot. But in terms of top three, it would be Stoke, then Hull then Sparta Prague.

• Like 1

It does seems like lukaku is coming. 

Look at what hazard recently said:

Chelsea have been linked with a move to bring Romelu Lukaku back to Stamford Bridge, with the Everton striker saying he will not sign a new deal at Goodison Park.

But Hazard had a warning for his international teammate. 

"If I sign a contract, maybe there won't be enough money left to get Romelu!" he said. "I'm kidding. Whoever comes in, we'll be ready for the new season."

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Stats said:

Can't believe his goal against Hull was not mentioned in our 3-2 win over them at the KC stadium couple seasons ago. Hope someone can post the goal on here but that was a fantastic goal and would defo be in the top three for me

sorry mate, couldnt find one with better quality

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Fernando said:

It does seems like lukaku is coming. 

Look at what hazard recently said:

Chelsea have been linked with a move to bring Romelu Lukaku back to Stamford Bridge, with the Everton striker saying he will not sign a new deal at Goodison Park.

But Hazard had a warning for his international teammate. 

"If I sign a contract, maybe there won't be enough money left to get Romelu!" he said. "I'm kidding. Whoever comes in, we'll be ready for the new season."

1V7CJXPSSSk.jpgHe was specifically asked about Lukaku.

• Like 2