Liverpool vs Chelsea

Torres

Sturridge - Meireles - Ramires

Romeu - Essien

Bertrand - Terry - Ivanovic- Ferreira

Cech

Something like this maybe? Not many potential Munich starters in that lineup but still a decent side.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should've taken that NewCastle game more seriously. A win would have taken us on the verge of CL qualification. Anyway, We can not make that same mistake now. Should field in the most strong team to beat Liverpool. They are not having a good time at Anfield. It is possible!

Yeah and random other ones where they also didnt turn up or soon as got to 80th minute randomly dissapear and either end up drawing or loosing...still guess were lucky in a few espically against Wigan!

Hey how whatever the result..still won a trophy :D just gotta get job done in Munich..shame not so stright forward

play whoever but if any of our players don't put in a 100% effort I'll lose a lot of respect for them

Will be great to able to go to anfield now, they wont be able to tell us nothing...

can you imagine beating them again? only problem it might be the final nail in kenny's coffin

hope to see Torres start, play really well and score at least once

Not only the Newcastle one but also the spurs 0-0 at home a month back when none of the players turned up.

Not just those. Fulham(H + A), Wigan(A), Norwich(A), Swansea(A), West Brom(A), Villa(H)...

Not just those. Fulham(H + A), Wigan(A), Norwich(A), Swansea(A), West Brom(A), Villa(H)...

Yeah I know but I was mainly referring to games under Roberto & against our direct rivals. The spurs 0-0 irritated me more than last

Wednesday's result

The results today leave us thinking about all those dropped points a couple of months ago. Had we salvaged just a couple of points in those games, we'd sitting pretty.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

The results today leave us thinking about all those dropped points a couple of months ago. Had we salvaged just a couple of points in those games, we'd sitting pretty.

It highlights our lack of concentration and motivation against lesser teams. Our core players have participated in so many finals and big games already that they subconsciously think of those fixtures as a little sniff. This season and the season before there was evidently lack of concentration in countless games. This makes me believe that our new permanent manager's one of strongest attributes should be motivating, not purely technical (I admit, AVB was more of a technical rather than a mental manager).

This team seems to thrive on emotion more than anything.. look at how they've picked themselves up now that the decisive moments of the season have arrived, even though most of them are average footballers and it showed when they played without spirit and tangible pressure.

There is suddenly something riding on this one now, if Newcastle or Spurs won we could have just gone their relaxed and enjoyed ourself.

I would point out if we win both games 1-0 and Tottenham draw 0-0 to Fulham we will have the same amount of point, goal difference and goal scored.

So assuming Newcastle don't beat Everton would that mean a 4th place play off days before Munich?

Should've taken that NewCastle game more seriously. A win would have taken us on the verge of CL qualification. Anyway, We can not make that same mistake now. Should field in the most strong team to beat Liverpool. They are not having a good time at Anfield. It is possible!

Yeah we could've done that, but then would we of won the F.A Cup?, if we had started with Mata, Cole and everyone else?.