Spike

42 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

This sounds like a republican sound clip. Economically this country is miles better now than it was than in 08 when Bush, and the banks, allowed the entire economy to nosedive by giving mortgages  to people they knew would never be able to pay it.

He ended the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, started by republicans. Those conflicts, outside of a small presence, are effectively over under his presidency. Also he gave the order to take out Bin Laden, who everybody had just accepted would be hidden forever while Bush was in Office.  Employment gains have been awesome. This is the new America. The manufacturing and coal jobs will never come back to 60's levels. The globalized market has seen to that.  On top of that he has also got us a decent nuclear deal with Iran, and allowed us to stand up to further settlements in Israel. His foreign policy is miles ahead of Bush's, or even Clinton's if we will be honest. Who in the democrat would be a better leader for the party at this point in time? Warren? Ellison? Booker? Limousine liberals who have not proven themselves anywhere outside of University campuses, and Liberal enclaves which dont represent the vast majority of this nation?

I will concede that the Affordable Care Act did not go far enough. Even With that we were able to get rid of that pesky preexisting condition clause, which was terrible.

I think Obama has put the country on the floors. 

Big national debt, middle east is worse then before, and we have turn out back on our best ally Israel.

Worse president ever.

We shall see if Trump surpasses this.  

Oh and yes he was Muslim, the deal for Iran, the constantly praising of Muslim and no back talking about that religion and the final dagger on Israel proves he is Muslim. 

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Whatever their policies. in comparison Obama suddenly looks like the adult, Trump the narcissistic ego-child with arrested development.

A creepy, spray tanned 70 year old sexual predator wearing a syrup.

But the BIG question is how many people who read and post in this section will no what a syrup is F.B. ? ha ha

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think Obama has put the country on the floors. 

Big national debt, middle east is worse then before, and we have turn out back on our best ally Israel.

Worse president ever.

We shall see if Trump surpasses this.  

Oh and yes he was Muslim, the deal for Iran, the constantly praising of Muslim and no back talking about that religion and the final dagger on Israel proves he is Muslim. 

Whether or not Obama was/is a muslim is a complete nonstarter though isnt it? He pulled us out of a recession, and we have been consistently adding jobs under his presidency. I wouldnt care if he worshipped goats as long as he was able to do his job and represented the values which America represents. On MLK day weekend of all things Trump is talking trash about a guy who took beatings along with King so that people like me, and you, could go to any school or establishment we wish. It could be new york values, but does anybody really think Trump represents an america? A nation which has had to fight tooth and nail for her existence since before 1776?

The national debt argument is a complete smokescreen that plays no role in the lives of Americans. In fact, half of Americans don't even pay taxes.:

Goodbye Middle Class: 51 Percent Of All American Workers Make Less Than 30,000 Dollars A Year

I can name a worse president in this 17 year old century. Bush.

Last century?

Nixon

FDR

Hoover

Wilson

Right off the top of my head.

3 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

This sounds like a republican sound clip. Economically this country is miles better now than it was than in 08 when Bush, and the banks, allowed the entire economy to nosedive by giving mortgages  to people they knew would never be able to pay it.

He ended the war in Afghanistan and Iraq, started by republicans. Those conflicts, outside of a small presence, are effectively over under his presidency. Also he gave the order to take out Bin Laden, who everybody had just accepted would be hidden forever while Bush was in Office.  Employment gains have been awesome. This is the new America. The manufacturing and coal jobs will never come back to 60's levels. The globalized market has seen to that.  On top of that he has also got us a decent nuclear deal with Iran, and allowed us to stand up to further settlements in Israel. His foreign policy is miles ahead of Bush's, or even Clinton's if we will be honest. Who in the democrat would be a better leader for the party at this point in time? Warren? Ellison? Booker? Limousine liberals who have not proven themselves anywhere outside of University campuses, and Liberal enclaves which dont represent the vast majority of this nation?

I will concede that the Affordable Care Act did not go far enough. Even With that we were able to get rid of that pesky preexisting condition clause, which was terrible.

You have to appreciate that in 2008 the country was going through a recession and top economists state that nations go through recessions every eight or so years. The context of the situation is that the economy would have improved regardless of who the president was/is. If you look a small sample of the data, let's say 07 to 10, it looks like the economy was terrible under Bush and expanded greatly under Obama, but that simply isn't true. It was just the 'natural' ebb and flow of the global economy. It really isn't better now than it was under Bush.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-global-economy-has-the-7-year-itch-2015-10

Incorrect, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are still raging. Just because America's involvement in the wars is decreased doesn't mean that the fighting just stopped out of the blue. Nearly seven thousand people have died in Afghanistan since 2015 and a further 40,000+ in Iraq. These countries are still being torn apart and the difference now is that certain groups have less obstacles to their goals. Just because it's hard, just because it's not a pretty business doesn't mean it is okay to invade a nation, destroy and then leave without stabilization. I find it disgusting that America is willing to go half-way and then pull-out. Either finish the job or don't attempt it. I'm not pro-war but I am pro-point. Giving up half-way is a disgrace to the people that America claims to protect and the people that have given their lives.   

Bin Laden means nothing. Look at the world, it didn't miss a step. Obama didn't do a thing about Bin Laden, the credit goes to the men and women that designed the plan of attack and risked their lives to assassinate a figurehead.

The only people that believe industries will magically return are delusional. I believe in a free-market and if American unions and governments drive out jobs, it's their own fault. The competition of business is only a good thing.

Why would arming Iran, whilst at the same time pouring millions of tax-money into Israel be a good thing? I cannot fathom why giving nuclear capabilities to anyone is an inherently good thing.

Lecturing other nation's leader and talking down to them isn't good foreign policy in my books. Look at the Philippines, thanks to Obama a nearly seventy-year friendship has been ruined because of his arrogance. 

The ACA is terrible from top to bottom. The medical industry is a heavily bureaucratic business tied down by government regulations. It isn't a human right to have access to free health care, just as it isn't a right to have access to food, water or learning. They are privileges. In an ideal world we wouldn't have the government pumping money into these insurance companies, we'd have medical companies vying and competing for their market share. There'd be no need to have insurance cover $800 for a bottle of insulin when there are fifty different companies all fighting to sell their products are the cheapest and most affordable rate. Not only that it encourages invention and progress.

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

You have to appreciate that in 2008 the country was going through a recession and top economists state that nations go through recessions every eight or so years. The context of the situation is that the economy would have improved regardless of who the president was/is. If you look a small sample of the data, let's say 07 to 10, it looks like the economy was terrible under Bush and expanded greatly under Obama, but that simply isn't true. It was just the 'natural' ebb and flow of the global economy. It really isn't better now than it was under Bush.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-global-economy-has-the-7-year-itch-2015-10

Incorrect, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are still raging. Just because America's involvement in the wars is decreased doesn't mean that the fighting just stopped out of the blue. Nearly seven thousand people have died in Afghanistan since 2015 and a further 40,000+ in Iraq. These countries are still being torn apart and the difference now is that certain groups have less obstacles to their goals. Just because it's hard, just because it's not a pretty business doesn't mean it is okay to invade a nation, destroy and then leave without stabilization. I find it disgusting that America is willing to go half-way and then pull-out. Either finish the job or don't attempt it. I'm not pro-war but I am pro-point. Giving up half-way is a disgrace to the people that America claims to protect and the people that have given their lives.   

Bin Laden means nothing. Look at the world, it didn't miss a step. Obama didn't do a thing about Bin Laden, the credit goes to the men and women that designed the plan of attack and risked their lives to assassinate a figurehead.

The only people that believe industries will magically return are delusional. I believe in a free-market and if American unions and governments drive out jobs, it's their own fault. The competition of business is only a good thing.

Why would arming Iran, whilst at the same time pouring millions of tax-money into Israel be a good thing? I cannot fathom why giving nuclear capabilities to anyone is an inherently good thing.

Lecturing other nation's leader and talking down to them isn't good foreign policy in my books. Look at the Philippines, thanks to Obama a nearly seventy-year friendship has been ruined because of his arrogance. 

The ACA is terrible from top to bottom. The medical industry is a heavily bureaucratic business tied down by government regulations. It isn't a human right to have access to free health care, just as it isn't a right to have access to food, water or learning. They are privileges. In an ideal world we wouldn't have the government pumping money into these insurance companies, we'd have medical companies vying and competing for their market share. There'd be no need to have insurance cover $800 for a bottle of insulin when there are fifty different companies all fighting to sell their products are the cheapest and most affordable rate. Not only that it encourages invention and progress.

2008 was anything but natural. If someone is giving a family making 30k a loan for a 900k house what did they expect to happen? That this bubble would never pop? That money would magically appear and make it so that these people were able to afford things any person with common sense knew they couldnt? It was BAD policy, and this was policy ON BUSH'S WATCH

Its not our place to fix the middle east. It was wrong of us to go there, and pulling out the way we did to provide support to their new governments is the way to go IMO. Obama was charted with fixing a mess he didnt start, and he did the only respectable thing he could have done.  We all feel the pain of the people of that land, but we cant in good conscious place that on Obama. Our presence in the armed conflicts, for the most part, is over thanks to Obama pulling out. That is what the electorate wanted, and he delivered on this promise.

Bin Laden meant EVERYTHING for our generation. There was a reason there kids, who barely could remember the events of 9/11, were celebrating in the streets here when he was killed. He was the living embodiment of evil for us, the person who became the poster child  of our lost generation. The morale of the nation needed him to be killed. This happening on Obama's watch will definitely be a major part of his legacy.

You agree with Obama on the free market from the sound of it.^_^

Nuclear capabilities make equality. The big example of this, last century, was China. The eternal sick man of Asia looks set to be the dominant world power this century based on their brilliance in developing nuclear power. Chinese presence at the table has been a net positive on the world, and Iran reserves the right to develop their nuclear powers for energy as they see fit. Obama's government has been critical, even in recent days, of Israel. This seems to be a point you also agree with him on.

Obama, as the leader of the Philippines "master state"(Lets just call it what it is) has every right to criticize Duterte's actions in the nation. In the end though there has never really been a friendship there to destroy. Philippines are a glorified colony. We place our Army there to act as a force in the region to further our OWN interests not theres. Duterte would have an issue with any western leader because he has come to the realization that the west doesnt care about the people he loves enough to put his life at risk serving. He gave a fantastic speech about this in Tokyo:

The west brings drugs, they turn children into prostitutes, and then on top of this they want the Philippine people to thank them from protecting them from the Chinese, their brothers. Its panAsian thought on the highest stage. Whether it was Obama or anyone else a pivot towards asian Unity would make any leader in the West upset because it takes away all the benefit from them. Before Duterte Obama seemed to be loved way more than the Likes of Bush worldwide. Gadaffi called him a brother to Africans and Arabs, Merkel looked up to him in adoration, Kids in Latin America were named after him, his face is sold on shirts and clothes throughout Asia. He is like an international movie star.

Its debatable about whether or not Healthcare is a right. In the Declaration of Independence we have unalienable rights. Life,Liberty, and the Pursuit of happiness. Healthcare coverage falls under life. In a civilization where we have Millions, and a high standard of living, it is reasonable to expect the healthcare be provided for those who pay into the system. Now I know this is a pipe dream in the society we live in, but it is not farfetched for this to be expected. I do agree that education isnt though, and that is a major reason why I rejected Bernie Sander's free college garbage. I already subsidize a k-12 system I receive no value from. I shouldn't be forced to do the same with other peoples higher education.

@Fernando

@cosmicway

Inauguration of Donald Trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inauguration_of_Donald_Trump

Date January 20, 2017
Location United States Capitol
Washington, D.C.
Participants Donald John Trump
45th President of the United States

Trump Fears Coup Inauguration Day

Video Length - 14:29

Uploaded on Friday 13 January 2013 [USA Date] By AMTV

Illuminati Card Game Predicts Donald Trump Assassination

Posted on November 11, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in Conspiracies // 

http://yournewswire.com/illuminati-card-game-trump-assassination/

Trump assassination predicted by mysterious illuminati card game

A mysterious card game that accurately predicted 9/11 and Princess Diana’s death before they occurred has now predicted a Donald Trump assassination.

Steve Jackson’s 1995 Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy makes the grim prediction that Trump will be killed before he is inaugurated in January.

Dailystar.co.uk reports:

trump-card

The card, titled Enough is Enough, is thought to hold an image similar to an angry-looking Trump, 70, taken in 2011.

It reads: “At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you…have a nice day.”

Many see this as a direct reference to an assassination of the person on the card.

An alleged assassination attempt has already failed on the wouldbe president.

Michael Sandford, 20, is accused of trying to grab a police officer’s gun to shoot Mr Trump at a campaign rally in Las Vegas.

And a terrifying radio broadcast previously predicted the man’s assassination.

Donald Trump has certainly ruffled a few feathers and insulted many of his opponents making this card all the more believable.

People clearly have some dark desires to hurt The Donald, as a grim Trump surgeon simulator game shows.

Previously the spooky card game features scenarios people claim predicted the September 11 terror attacks in 2001, Princess Diana’s death and the 2010 BP oil spill.

Released as a challenging role playing pursuit for people aged 12 and above, players take the role of a secret society and draw cards as they plot world domination.

All this seems fairly innocent, until you consider the predictions the cards make.

The game’s “Terrorist Nuke” card looks eerily similar to the 9/11 attacks on New York.

On that attack two passenger jets smashed into the Twin Towers.

The card depicts fire ripping through one of two buildings, with the suggestion that it will collapse.

Another card appears to predict the death of Princess Diana – two years before the tragedy.

The card has an artist’s interpretation of the princess in a tiara surrounded by flashing cameras from the press.

Weirdly the description underneath says that she is “immune to attacks by your rivals’ Peaceful or Liberal groups…except for the media”.

Although it does not make a direct reference to her death, it does seem to allude to claims that the French press chasing her vehicle led to her untimely demise.

Another terrifying prediction seems to predict the BP oil spill in 2010.

The card named “Oil Spill” shows a bird covered in thick black oil, which is oddly similar to the images of wildlife from the time of the ecological disaster.

Conspiracy theorists believe the game was launched by a real-life secret society who are plotting global agenda.

The idea that the Illuminati are co-ordinating the world’s destiny has been the main focal point for the majority of conspiracy theorists.

The goats walked into the pen
heidi
the goats walked into the pen
the sheep into the corral
Chrysso my sister

Get them in, get them in
the goats and the sheep
bring them this way, bring them that way
and put them into their box

And our Chrysso was not seen
going down the sheepfold
together with the shepherd down the pen,
Chrysso my sister

My, my, my
Who is she ?
With the carnation in her ear ?
fear unto you, because your mother will know

[refrain]:

The goats walked into the pen
heidi
the goats walked into the pen
the sheep into the corral
Chrysso my sister

Get them in, get them in
the goats and the sheep
bring them this way, bring them that way
and put them into their box

On 1/14/2017 at 6:19 PM, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Whether or not Obama was/is a muslim is a complete nonstarter though isnt it? He pulled us out of a recession, and we have been consistently adding jobs under his presidency. I wouldnt care if he worshipped goats as long as he was able to do his job and represented the values which America represents. On MLK day weekend of all things Trump is talking trash about a guy who took beatings along with King so that people like me, and you, could go to any school or establishment we wish. It could be new york values, but does anybody really think Trump represents an america? A nation which has had to fight tooth and nail for her existence since before 1776?

The national debt argument is a complete smokescreen that plays no role in the lives of Americans. In fact, half of Americans don't even pay taxes.:

Goodbye Middle Class: 51 Percent Of All American Workers Make Less Than 30,000 Dollars A Year

I can name a worse president in this 17 year old century. Bush.

Last century?

Nixon

FDR

Hoover

Wilson

Right off the top of my head.

I think there's a lot of deception with Obama. The economy is not about Obama but with the federal Reserve. 

And even then it's because of the interest rate being low by the federal Reserve. 

We don't know what impact it will have once they start raising the rates much faster... 

Obama is a con artist just like Kerry. 

For example this video showed all the lies that Kerry and company have told us about Israel and Palestinian. 

49 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think there's a lot of deception with Obama. The economy is not about Obama but with the federal Reserve. 

And even then it's because of the interest rate being low by the federal Reserve. 

We don't know what impact it will have once they start raising the rates much faster... 

Obama is a con artist just like Kerry. 

For example this video showed all the lies that Kerry and company have told us about Israel and Palestinian. 

In many cases the economy is not about the president, but it always remains the large part of their legacy.

Carter, a fantastic man, is viewed as a failure as a president because the economy was terrible under him. Whether or not Obama directly caused the rebound we saw from the recession, it kind of remains a truth of his presidency. Surely we all have more money in our retirement accounts today than we did when he first took office.

I am no big fan of Kerry, but he does have to tow the foreign policy line. His rebuke of Israeli settlements is an official government line.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/16/eight-people-have-wealth-half-world-oxfam-reveals-ahead-davos/

I know that it's not as simple as the rich taking money from the poor by tax evasions, higher bonuses/wages and what have you, but it's staggering just imagining that only 8 people can buy half of the world.  

22 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/16/eight-people-have-wealth-half-world-oxfam-reveals-ahead-davos/

I know that it's not as simple as the rich taking money from the poor by tax evasions, higher bonuses/wages and what have you, but it's staggering just imagining that only 8 people can buy half of the world.  

luckily there is more to wealth and prosperity, than endless trillions upon trillions. crazy stat though

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

Waking up to the amazing news that Obama grants (more or less) Chelsea Manning clemency! Hope in humanity restored for five minutes :') 

I think its more him being desperate for recognition for his work as president. Pretty much everything else has fallen apart for him.

Just now, Yeboii said:

I think its more him being desperate for recognition for his work as president. Pretty much everything else has fallen apart for him.

Honestly don't care what his motivation was (most likely a combination of various factors). The important thing is Chelsea and how this has most likely saved her life.

But I certainly give a lot more credit to the people and activists who pushed for this to happen than Obama who's administration put her there in the first place. 

On January 16, 2017 at 4:58 PM, kellzfresh said:

Large parts of the world live on what would be considered, over here at least, as absurdly small amount of money.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

^Looking at this site in example I would be listed in the top 0.09% of the richest people on earth, while in America I am solidly middle class. The wealth disparity between the first and third world remain insane. Puts the disparity between the rubber wealthy to them under an even bigger microscope