Spike

26 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

To be honest, this post shocks me. Trump is sure the picture of Christian values isn't he? :lol:

And as I said earlier, I don't want religion in my government. Someone could worship a toy truck for all I care. If he knows how to run the White House, that should be the only thing that matters.

USA was founded as a Christian nation. If anything we are "trying" going back to our roots. Weather that comes true that's a whole different story. 

Because praying, reading the bible is not enough. It needs to be accompany by actions. 

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

Of course, remember actions speak louders then words. 

I actually believe obama was an Atheist, but attended church to gain a foothold in the black community, which he wanted to be a part of since he was always the only black person in his circles in life.

Looking at the way he, and his family, carried themselves I don't see anything inherently Sunni about them. Michelle is an accomplished feminist, and his daughters look like normal everyday girls who wear short dresses, and in Malia's case, goes to parties.

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

USA was founded as a Christian nation. If anything we are "trying" going back to our roots. Weather that comes true that's a whole different story. 

Because praying, reading the bible is not enough. It needs to be accompany by actions. 

Founded by Christians, goverened Christians, but it wasn't a Christian nation.

Going back to our roots? Shouldn't we avoid that? The world isn't the same place it was when this country was founded and acting like there's some past glory that we can return to is a pipe dream for tyrants that want to take advantage of people.

Those people who think we'll go back to some glory time will be very, very, very disappointed in a few years. The government isn't the only reason manufacturing jobs have left, and government isn't the only thing that's going to have to do something to make a change. Simply put, manufacturing is cheaper overseas. That cheaper labor allows the price of goods to be cheaper. If you somehow force companies to keep or move manufacturing to the US, we'll ALL pay the price for it.

20 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Religion-the flag-the nation ...
The champions typically hide under the tables when there is a war on, or become broadcasters of enemy radio stations like Lord Haw- Haw, Tokyo Rose, Axis Sally (a typical trumpite in her time).

One of the funniest things I ever heard was Good old Haw-Haw's last broadcast as Germany was being bombed back to the stone age around him

The ramblings of a drunk man who knew, at that point in time, that he was as good as dead.:lol:

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Because the Jesus of the bible is God. That's a blaspheme for Muslim. 

So that's a major hole in those that say that "we all serve the same god". And that's no because my God is Jesus

I thought Jesus was supposed to be the Son of God, not God him/herself ?

Yes actions, surely Jesus if he was real, and around today would be appalled at how the Zionists slaughter and torture the Palestinians ?

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

I thought Jesus was supposed to be the Son of God, not God him/herself ?

Son of God is a title, but he is god. 

This is why it's called in the christian faith "the trinity". God the father, God the son and god the holy spirit. 

It's a very hard concept to explain to many. One of the example some people give is that of an egg. An egg has 3 different layers but it's one. Each layer has it's specific role but it's one. 

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yes actions, surely Jesus if he was real, and around today would be appalled at how the Zionists slaughter and torture the Palestinians ?

Of course that's wrong. 

But of course not everything as it seems. 

Just like there's bad example of Zionist, there's also bad example of Palestinians. 

The media is much easier to cover anything done wrong that Israel is part of, but very silent on anything wrong that Palestinians do....

For example: 

27 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Of course that's wrong. 

But of course not everything as it seems. 

Just like there's bad example of Zionist, there's also bad example of Palestinians. 

The media is much easier to cover anything done wrong that Israel is part of, but very silent on anything wrong that Palestinians do....

For example: 

It's been my experience that it's the opposite. Before college, I had no clue Israelis even did anything wrong in the conflict.

46 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

But 'Ami Horowitz' is a Zionist so that will be biased.

Well maybe you are right but with that example UN is not Zionist, so are they biased?

Well in fact last year Israel had more resolution passed against them by the UN then say Syria who is doing much worse to their people.....

BAN KI-MOON RECOGNIZES BIAS AGAINST ISRAEL IN LAST SECURITY COUNCIL SPEECH

http://www.jpost.com/ISRAEL-NEWS/UN-CHIEF-URGES-ISRAELI-LAWMAKERS-TO-RECONSIDER-SETTLEMENT-BILL-475617

Ban Ki-moon says UN has 'disproportionate' focus on Israel
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/ban-ki-moon-united-nations-disproportionate-israel-focus-resolutions-palestinians-human-rights-danny-a7481961.html

Well in fact last year Israel had more resolution passed against them by the UN then say Syria who is doing much worse to their people.....

79 UN Resolutions broken by Israel up until 2010

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/01/27/rogue-state-israeli-violations-of-u-n-security-council-resolutions/

They just get away with it time and time again due to AIPAC and Zionist lobbying

Dakota Access Pipeline and Keystone Pipeline have literally been forced through by Trump's executive order. We may see a record number of executive orders for a presidential term if this continues.

Yay, more building for infrastructure of a a resource that we should been decreasing the use of, not increasing.

6 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Dakota Access Pipeline and Keystone Pipeline have literally been forced through by Trump's executive order. We may see a record number of executive orders for a presidential term if this continues.

Yay, more building for infrastructure of a a resource that we should been decreasing the use of, not increasing.

Who has the most record? For Executive order. 

Edit: nvm I saw it in wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_executive_orders

22 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

79 UN Resolutions broken by Israel up until 2010

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/01/27/rogue-state-israeli-violations-of-u-n-security-council-resolutions/

They just get away with it time and time again due to AIPAC and Zionist lobbying

Have you actually read some of them?

I scratch at myself reading this: 

Res. 242 (Nov. 22, 1967) – Emphasizes “the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war”, emphasizes that member states have a commitment to abide by the U.N. Charter, and calls for the “Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied” during the June 1967 war.

Isn't this a clear double standard? I remember Peru taking by war land from Ecuador and there's nothing being done for that.....

8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Have you actually read some of them?

I scratch at myself reading this: 

Res. 242 (Nov. 22, 1967) – Emphasizes “the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war”, emphasizes that member states have a commitment to abide by the U.N. Charter, and calls for the “Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied” during the June 1967 war.

Isn't this a clear double standard? I remember Peru taking by war land from Ecuador and there's nothing being done for that.....

True, but Peru probably doesn't have the same leverage in Washington ....<_<