John Terry Stripped of England Captaincy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that kind of statement will not make the new captain feel welcome or comfortable.. the way it's been handled is a joke, no interaction between FA and Capello whatsoever, how is that even possible. The english sabotage their own team, and then search for outside influence to blame.

Well Capello has to say that, doesn't he? He took the captaincy off Terry to make an example of it, and then gave it him back, spiting Rio and Gerrard in the process. Unless he is going to give it to an altogether different player, he has to stick with JT after that snub.

Yes I have never posted that ,,obviously your lip reading is wrong..and your OP said he WAS OBVIOUSLY GUILTY

Yeah in my opinion...like I said am i not allowed to have one? Don't like it don't read it. Everything i post is going to be in my opinion.

Whats also come out about the FA deciding Terry is not suitable as captain and able to overule Capello, is the fact that they also have jurisdiction to select the team if they so desire, and ignore the manager.

Apart from the arrogance of it, it seems a bit stupid paying Capello £6 500 000 a year when they can say 'nah dont play A, play B instead' ?

I also didnt notice any suspensions at the FA when Palios and Sven were shagging that secretary Faria behind their wives backs -that was obviously deemed suitable.

Probably why they don't give a shit about his opinion on the while thing.

Yeah probably.Some old FA guy going on how he's breached his contract.But he was hardly gana accept the whole thing..they went behind his back end of the day must have expected him to speak out about it

Look I know everyone on here is a Chelsea fan. But let's face facts. He said it. He doesn't deserve to be England captain. I am massive fan of John Terry but I can fully see why everyone thinks he's a c*nt.

He will be found guilty. Scenario over. Suarez gets an 8 game ban, Terry allowed to finish the season and Euro's? I agree Rio missed a drugs test, but he served his ban and didn't play at all. Suarez served his ban too. I am Chelsea til I die, but this is undefendable. He racially abused someone. How can anyone possibly see otherwise or defend it. and I agree he should retire cause he will get booed by all the england fans. This pretty much is the FA's way of saying "you're guilty"

no comment