Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

Are you seriously comparing Dzeko to Lukaku?

Dzeko would easily be our 2nd striker imo i think he could even challenge Costa in the starting line up. Or maybe thats my opinion about him.

Lukaku does create goals but as i said it rarely happens. He is just a pussy in my opinion runned off last year after missing a pen kick when he could have stayed and establise himself here. Now he is whining because he is not good enough.

Funny you talk about the USA match he was poor in all matches. Even Torres won the Golden Boot back in Euro 2012 and he was shitty.

I usually check whoscored, and i really think his passing and defending is poor (even Torres looks better) more to it as you said his first touch is also crap, his mentality also looks fragile.

I guess you can call me a typical hater but i loved him when he came here the first time but with each month i started to dislike him more and more.

i dint compare dzeko to lukaku but i gave u an analogy of how useful the 2nd or even the 3rd strikers are!!!! having DD and torres as those 2 will be nothing short of suicide. dzeko will be our 2nd striker but since we dont have dzeko or bony or balo or mandzukic, we should take our next best thing to be our 2nd striker who is ROMELU LUKAKU.

lukaku was as poor as belgium were in the 1st 2 matches. he dint play the 3rd match. was the MOTM in the 4th and one of the better players against argentina.

"he cribs a lot"... i have had enough of this BS. you know what, the only person whose opinion i care about is JOSE. and guess what, he is willing to give lukaku a chance. our manager, JOSE MOURINHO, probably the best manager in the world, thinks he is good enough. dont need to read childish and repetitive views about lukaku. "his mentality is fragile" yet our manager is willing to give him such a massive responsiblity.

you can "dislike" him all you want (and even sprout nonsense like he just scores from pens, or mentality is fragile etc etc), at the end of the day, he is a chelsea player and a massive prospect, one which jose thinks is ready and good enough.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dint compare dzeko to lukaku but i gave u an analogy of how useful the 2nd or even the 3rd strikers are!!!! having DD and torres as those 2 will be nothing short of suicide. dzeko will be our 2nd striker but since we dont have dzeko or bony or balo or mandzukic, we should take our next best thing to be our 2nd striker who is ROMELU LUKAKU.

lukaku was as poor as belgium were in the 1st 2 matches. he dint play the 3rd match. was the MOTM in the 4th and one of the better players against argentina.

"he cribs a lot"... i have had enough of this BS. you know what, the only person whose opinion i care about is JOSE. and guess what, he is willing to give lukaku a chance. our manager, JOSE MOURINHO, probably the best manager in the world, thinks he is good enough. dont need to read childish and repetitive views about lukaku. "his mentality is fragile" yet our manager is willing to give him such a massive responsiblity.

you can "dislike" him all you want (and even sprout nonsense like he just scores from pens, or mentality is fragile etc etc), at the end of the day, he is a chelsea player and a massive prospect, one which jose thinks is ready and good enough.

Lukaku was MOTM only because he scored.

What da fack? If you don't believe that fine your opinion but we will see.

Im also tired of this BS.. yes i was wrong on he just scores from pens but that is as far as my wrong theory goes. If Mourinho does give him a chance than so be it but as far as im concerned he could also very well leave and we get can get a way better replacement for the money we get from him. Its all about Mourinho as you said we will see.

Lukaku was MOTM only because he scored.

What da fack? If you don't believe that fine your opinion but we will see.

Im also tired of this BS.. yes i was wrong on he just scores from pens but that is as far as my wrong theory goes. If Mourinho does give him a chance than so be it but as far as im concerned he could also very well leave and we get can get a way better replacement for the money we get from him. Its all about Mourinho as you said we will see.

lukaku was MOTM cos he scored and assisted and changed the GAME!!!

replacement? better replacement? who? please tell me who?

remy? the one relegated with qpr and a below mid table newcastle loanee

bony? who would easily cost 20mil pound and is hardly a better player or has a higher ceiling

oh wait, u think bamford is better than lukaku. so probably vanwolfswinkel would be a good replacement!!!

bony? who would easily cost 20mil pound and is hardly a better player or has a higher ceiling

oh wait, u think bamford is better than lukaku. so probably vanwolfswinkel would be a good replacement!!!

Dude just stop it i don't understand which part you didn't understood in "my opinion" each and everyone is allowed to have his own opinion. That first sentence you made, makes you look so desperate with Lukaku.

I for explain would gamble Balo, Benteke, Benzema and Bamford anyday above Lukaku. Why? Because we can sell him for 22-24 mil and get a hell of a replacement or even use the money in another place and give Bamford the 3rd spot.

If you don't agree, fine as i respect your opinion but stop bashing mine.

I think one page of BS is enough let's stop it here anything else can be said in PM or Lukaku thread.

Dude just stop it i don't understand which part you didn't understood in "my opinion" each and everyone is allowed to have his own opinion. That first sentence you made, makes you look so desperate with Lukaku.

I for explain would gamble Balo, Benteke, Benzema and Bamford anyday above Lukaku. Why? Because we can sell him for 22-24 mil and get a hell of a replacement or even use the money in another place and give Bamford the 3rd spot.

If you don't agree, fine as i respect your opinion but stop bashing mine.

I think one page of BS is enough let's stop it here anything else can be said in PM or Lukaku thread.

CR is better than messi - opinion.

djemba djemba is better than messi - not an opinion. downright stupidity.

its fine though. in the name of "opinion" we can literally say anything we want to. though i love it that u have a problem with lukaku's mentality but are willing to shell out 30mil for balo. BRILLIANT!!! how suprising though that the striker said to be as good as bamford is actually being rumored to be on RM's shopping list!!! weird!!!

anyways, i RESPECT your opinion. so bye-bye.

That is the problem. I am very doubtful Mourinho thinks he is ready. He has not given any signs he wants him back. We both agree that we want him back but the problem is I am not sure, contrary to what you say if he wants Lukaku around which will be a shame for me.

TBH, I wouldn't class him MOTM after his E.T performance. He was a game changer but if you were to give a Belgiam the MOTM that game it would be KDB imo. Played the whole game. Scored and assisted. Lukaku was excellent when he came on though and could of scored a hattrick. But the MOTM that game for me and I assume most people was Tim Howard.

Regarding Bamford, it is ludicrous to say he is better than Lukaku. I don't even think people should be going there.

Fact is he spent a lot of time for Derby on the wing too. Bamford just has that knack for scoring, but he's also a better footballer than Lukaku.

I like him - natural in front of goal ;)

I'm ok with Championship loan as above - do you think that's a good move?

CR is better than messi - opinion.

djemba djemba is better than messi - not an opinion. downright stupidity.

its fine though. in the name of "opinion" we can literally say anything we want to. though i love it that u have a problem with lukaku's mentality but are willing to shell out 30mil for balo. BRILLIANT!!! how suprising though that the striker said to be as good as bamford is actually being rumored to be on RM's shopping list!!! weird!!!

anyways, i RESPECT your opinion. so bye-bye.

It's stupidity to think Bamford will be better than Lukaku?

RM won't buy Lukaku.

It's stupidity to think Bamford will be better than Lukaku?

RM won't buy Lukaku.

Its not stupidity to think that bamford WILL be better than lukaku.

But saying lukaku is as bad as bamford and torres cos he scores half his goals in pens is ... well...

I like him - natural in front of goal ;)

I'm ok with Championship loan as above - do you think that's a good move?

A whole season up-front for a decent team will be great for him. Stick him as number 9 and I think he's a 20 goal-a-season striker, although I think that he'd get 10-15 goals in the Premier League with the right team. He's also developing physically which he needed and he's a lot broader in the shoulders this season suggesting he's been working out over the summer break.

Regarding Bamford, it is ludicrous to say he is better than Lukaku. I don't even think people should be going there.

There's a good argument he's a better footballer than Lukaku. His touch on the ball is better and some of his movement in the box is far more intelligent (or instinctual), but he's not as fast, strong or powerful.

He's also got a fantastic attitude to the match and he's a very intelligent young man. That's why he's got a shot with Mourinho and why a strong season this year might see him elevated to the first-team squad next year.

• 2 weeks later...

West Ham are searching a striker with Andy's injury for 2 months. It will be good if our board know this and offer them Bamford for this season. It will be nice to see him in PL and I think he could get enough minutes in Boleyn Ground.

West Ham are searching a striker with Andy's injury for 2 months. It will be good if our board know this and offer them Bamford for this season. It will be nice to see him in PL and I think he could get enough minutes in Boleyn Ground.

Bamford + Sam Allardyce = Recipe for disaster...

This deal was done yesterday, only Baker/Saville is holding it up.

Been with a Boro scout today. Jose was at Rockliffe last week with Karanka, Karanka was discussing players he wants.

I bet Mourinho is willing to send our players to be trained by Karanka. He's someone Mourinho's trusts not only in a personal level, but also his credentials as a manager, as Mourinho himself was one of his mentors.

If only Boro had a more competitive team, we could actually use of some of our youngsters being sent there to gain match time and experience. But I think a few could still benefit from it.

Is there the same one loaned player per team limit for the other divisions as there's for the EPL?