Patrick Bamford

Kieran.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Karanka says he has done all he can to persuade Patrick to come to Boro. It seems the player is weighing up all options and everything is still very much up in the air.

I heard an interview with him after the match against Leeds and he seems to really rate him highly. I honestly think this would be a good move for him. I hope he doesn't decide to go somewhere he won't get any minutes just because of the name of the club.

I heard an interview with him after the match against Leeds and he seems to really rate him highly. I honestly think this would be a good move for him. I hope he doesn't decide to go somewhere he won't get any minutes just because of the name of the club.

I agree. Apparently he has been to Rockliffe and seen the facilities there and I can tell you they are superb.

I agree. Apparently he has been to Rockliffe and seen the facilities there and I can tell you they are superb.

They're also one of the rare teams in the championship that play flowing possession-based football. I don't think it could get them promoted, but it makes them a great place to have youngsters on loan at.

They're also one of the rare teams in the championship that play flowing possession-based football. I don't think it could get them promoted, but it makes them a great place to have youngsters on loan at.

Kike has started really well but they have little if he gets injured. I think Patrick would dislodge him anyway, but they do need another outlet.

Local paper saying he is travelling to Rockliffe this morning and it will all be done later today to be loaned to Boro.

I'm going to watch Omeruo tonight when Boro play Preston North End and hoping to grab a photo and signature with my lad and big Ken, and hopefully Bamford will be there too.

So if Torres is a gonner and Costa out injured that would leave us with only Drogba as a striker(not counting Shirley) vs Everton if we dont manage sign and register Destro/whoever by saturday...Id say keep Bamford for atleast over the weekend before sending him on loan, they can sort that out on deadline day.