Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they cup tie him, his value will decrease and we should offer £6 million instead.

I agree, but I don't think Coyle will play him even if we don't finish the deal by sunday.

BREAKING NEWS

Reports coming in that the Gary Cahill transfer to Chelsea is off, as his wife can't agree personal terms with John Terry.

LMAO I almost spilled my coffee reading that! :lol:

Update: Chelsea assistant manager Roberto Di Matteo has given updates on two pieces of transfer news affecting the Blues, with discussions over Gary Cahill's personal terms still ongoing, while the Stamford Bridge club are confident Frank Lampard will not be affected by the speculation linking him with Manchester United. We'll have more on this soon

From sky sports!

Bit OT but do you have any sources on that? Last I remember Sturridge was on something like 70-75k so I'd expect Mata to earn more than 60k.

I didn't manage to find an article, but I remember all newspaper were saying he was on £60k a week. Plus Mata himself said he didn't join us for money, so I think he is trully on this wage.

I'm watching Bolton-Wolves in replay, though I'm disappointing of Jarvis' game, Cahill is pretty good against Steven Fletcher, especially in the air. I don't change my mind from my current position at the moment though

@Marvin: Yes they did :)

Cahill's agent is sorting the final details of a five-and-a-half-year contract worth close to £25million for the England defender.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle849600.html

If true and assuming the transfer fee are included in those £25m, his wage would be somethin around £68k a week, if I am not mistaken.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle849600.html

If true and assuming the transfer fee are included in those £25m, his wage would be somethin around £68k a week, if I am not mistaken.

Good to hear, 68K a Week is Pretty Sensible, He's pretty much a Blue now.