test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Gary Cahill

Started by BlueLion.,

3,631 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't get his comment. Sarri may not be the best man manager but I thought he was pretty clear in the beginning when he said that drinkwater and Cahill can go.

In term of winning the league, many player was in the same situation. We had John Terry, Mr Chelsea did not play under Conte. It is pretty normal. 

Or Moses, who was a key figure for the title-winning team but under Sarri he became a forgotten man. Idk, maybe Sarri didn't spoke to Cahill in private, or he is just frustrated.

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Or Moses, who was a key figure for the title-winning team but under Sarri he became a forgotten man. Idk, maybe Sarri didn't spoke to Cahill in private, or he is just frustrated.

dog help us that we are reduced to discussing Moses coming back as some sort of positive development

tumblr_o9nkbepvgF1ttavaio1_250.gif

This is the problem with our club. The players want to fuck off the moment they dont play anymore. Cahill is 33 and should accept bench role if he was loyal to the club.

Obviously his situation is extreme, but we had many players over the years who wanted to leave as soon as they didnt play. They dont like the club enough to fight for starting spot. 

On the other hand, our managers are awful too. They cut off certain players automaticaly no matter what. It should always be about fair competition. Anyone should have a chance to work hard and prove himself. But our managers pick players and cut out others without any chance. The players obviously know that.

Whats his problem? we don't need drama before the final push this season. He is old , and we have better centre backs who suit the managers style a lot more. He was never going to play

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

dog help us that we are reduced to discussing Moses coming back as some sort of positive development

tumblr_o9nkbepvgF1ttavaio1_250.gif

Moses at RB, Kenedy at LB, should be working :)

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Sure Sarri could have should have dealt the situation better but did it really come as a surprise to Cahill? Everyone who understands football knew that Cahill is not the type of defender manager like Sarri is looking for. He should left the club the moment Sarri was appointed.

Johnnyeye, Vybz Kartel and Vesper like this

15 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Moses at RB, Kenedy at LB, should be working :)

that actually might be an upgrade, at least offensive, for certain games

lawwwwd how we are falling down, grrrrrr

Johnnyeye likes this

57 minutes ago, lucio said:

Whats his problem? we don't need drama before the final push this season. He is old , and we have better centre backs who suit the managers style a lot more. He was never going to play

i like your profile pic mate :) Cahill fan?

8 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Sure Sarri could have should have dealt the situation better but did it really come as a surprise to Cahill? Everyone who understands football knew that Cahill is not the type of defender manager like Sarri is looking for. He should left the club the moment Sarri was appointed.

I am NOT joking when I say he could have went to Juve and gotting a decent amout of time

Rugani is such shit

cannot believe we were talking about dumping £45, 50m on HIM!!!!!!!!

Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

the only thing Sarri does in private is blow smoke inside the players heads, that can only explain why we dissapear in the 2nd half of games this season

He can go fuck himself the intitled prick. Always the victim not the problem smh

2 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

He can go fuck himself the intitled prick. Always the victim not the problem smh

Harsh. He might not be the best CBs out there, but the guy has given everything for the club. At least he deserved a real chance to get back into the team, he never did.

Johnnyeye, Vesper and OneMoSalah like this

22 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

Harsh. He might not be the best CBs out there, but the guy has given everything for the club. At least he deserved a real chance to get back into the team, he never did.

I agree, Sarri all season long treated him like shit

flame away

I rate a 25 yo Cahill 10,000 leagues over a 25yo AC

I never had much issue with Gary

he was a fucking warrior for us for ages

true BLUE

that said, he should have shut his gob in public this weekend

Johnnyeye and 1905didierblue like this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I agree, Sarri all season long treated him like shit

flame away

I rate a 25 yo Cahill 10,000 leagues over a 25yo AC

I never had much issue with Gary

he was a fucking warrior for us for ages

true BLUE

that said, he should have shut his gob in public this weekend

Iirc you slated him big time last season, no?

Just now, manpe said:

Iirc you slated him big time last season, no?

I was only on the board for the last 3 months of the season

probably took a few shots

the whole team was shit

22 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

when your time is up, it's up. Gary was not the best CB I have seen at the Bridge, but he was honest and when he made mistakes he apologised immediately. He was lucky to have got his move from Bolton when he did, luckier to play side by side JT who covered for him a lot. It was coming, even Conte would have dropped him, he had an opportunity in the match against Derby and omg, it wasn't a game to remember. Will love him for those headed goals, spirit and honesty. we wish him the very best.

1905didierblue likes this

Great severant to the club. 7m pounds he cost. Absolute steal and he deserved an amazing send off, think hes actually been very good here over the period of his Chelsea career except last season and maybe the one when we finished 9th and deservedly ended up as captain (JT also recommended him as his successor when he left apparently). Maybe Sarri could have integrated him more but he also had the chance to go and didnt. Its a two way street not as simple as saying Sarri is at fault for not using him or respecting what hes did at the club. Regardless, a top player who had a good career here where he was a part of the clubs biggest ever success against all odds in an absolutely shambolic season in 2012. Curious to see where he goes next,  maybe a move back to Villa? If hes on a free and Villa came up hed be an excellent addition. Or even at a Southampton, Wolves or Burnley for free hed make a very good addition.

nyikolajevics likes this

Thanks for the Memories, Cahill. I will always remember him for his determination and boy, he played with his heart on the sleeves. Yes he made mistakes which were his shortcomings but he would never step down from a fight. 

For a English player, to come in cheap and move out with so many trophies along with the respect for team mates & fans ... Kudos!!! A perfect blue!!!  

OneMoSalah likes this